ancient p/loan with lloyds adv pse

symi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

l have a p/loan with lloyds [before tsb !] must be approx 16 or 17yrs old :D:D

roughly 3k :eek:

this was passed on to a dca AIC , god knows when ,never had a NOA then had a letter fron them offering me a settlement offer in early 08 ,then again in aug 08, on each occasion l could not do that + adv them so , still been paying them a small amount via cccs since feb 2007

l cca,d lloyds and A I C +sent £1 p/o on 2/4/09 on 7/4 had a reply from lloyds saying they could not credit that account ??? with the £1 as they did not handle it :rolleyes:

still nothing back from AIC sent dispute letter on/5/5/09

still nothing ....:-?

whats the next step pse ??

Edited by symi
sent p/o not POO!!

As debt is over six years old it is statute barred and therefore unenforceable; therefore no need to worry, tell them to get lost, i mean politely inform that it is no longer enforceable as debt or any acknowledgement of the debt is over six years etc.

As debt is over six years old it is statute barred and therefore unenforceable; therefore no need to worry, tell them to get lost, i mean politely inform that it is no longer enforceable as debt or any acknowledgement of the debt is over six years etc.

l wondered about the 6 yrs thingy , l thought it was only if you had no contact in the last 6 yrs it was stat b ...... so thats great news :grin:

lve already had kays catalogue confirm by letter that the are not persuing a debt for £198 after a cca req , l know its still u/s on my credit file but thats shot to pieces anyway so no sweat there:-D

will get letter off tomorrow

just read the stat b pop up on our posts ... it does say that 6 yrs from acknowledgement of debt so that ssems to not apply to me ????

x