Working out an I&E form-please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am working out my Mother in Laws income and expenditure ready for when she makes offer of reduced payments.

I need to know what allowances she can claim for-ie clothing allowance, grocery allowance, repairs to vehicle etc. Sorry if this is on the forum somewhere ( but it is a huge forum and I can't locate it)

She is a widow on a pension and has a car which was purchased whilst her husband was alive ( and she could afford to pay for it), now she is in a tight spot, and it will actually cost her more money to just return it ( as she has already paid a load off it) than it would to let it run til the end of its payment plan-her family are helping her financially as best as we can.

Any links to helpful posts or sites would be gratefully appreciated

She has asked me to work it out for her, just to give her some peace of mind.

I promise you I am of the stuff 'em brigade-as militant as they come.

She wants to pay them what she can afford, and I have to do as she wants me to, she isn't comfortable with the way I am going with my creditors(unenforceable CCA route).

Hi Lollipop,

There is some very good advice for working out an I/E spread sheet here :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/getting-out-debt/120603-how-get-out-debt.html

Particuarly, make sure she is claimimg everthing she is entitled too. There are some links on this thread above too.

Remember, they can not take what she can't afford and will be unhappy if they try to go to court and get awarded 'less' than she is offering.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.