Repo Hearing After Suspended Possesion Court May 19th

VioletC4

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4748 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi El-enn I hope u can give some urgent advice. I have a friend who was 7k in arrears in 2007 she then switched mort companies and went with GMAC later taken over by WAVE LENDING LTD. She went into arrears with new mortgage as fixed interest only is 7% she currently pays over 2k per month. She went to court and agrreed to pay £50 etc and was given a suspended possesion order. She can't now pay so is back ion court Wednesday for Repossion Hearing.She has sent letters etc to WAVE LENDING for a reduction in interrest rates and explaning what she can afford to pay. She is a single parent, her daughter died 3 years ago , she is a foster carer but doesnt have any children with her. Her son is 19 years old and in full time education.

Is there anything she can do?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you now know the result of the court hearing.

The case you outlined was more complex to deal with just three days before the hearing - plus as you were not the subject of the possession case it would have been difficult for readers to ask you some specific questions that your post omitted.

I do hope your friend had decent advice.

On some things I am very knowledgeable, on other things I am stupid. Trouble is, sometimes I discover that the former is the latter or vice versa, and I don't know this until later - maybe even much later. Read anything I write with the above in mind.