And the reds go marching on - Warning Football Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Save the mods a job. :p

That's that then, United are champions...again.

That's 18 all with Liverpool. Although, shock horror the LFC website now states 20 because of the then Northern league wins during WW1 and WW2 - you couldn't make it up! Desperation knows no bounds!!

On to Roma then..... leaving the rest to clear the cobwebs from their trophy cabinet, and tell themselves how wrong it is etc...blah :p

YouTube - for all MAN UTD FANS!!! *Glory Glory Man utd*

I'm not expecting many responses, but no silliness and silly bitter twisted logic, the Liverpool thread is for that. :p:p

united-cl2.jpg

Edit: Seriously though, Liverpool have a great deal to be proud of....makes for an even better competition next year.

Edited by Thailand

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us are waiting for a more important game tomorrow at Wembley ;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Down Sarf.

Thats Near London to you.

I received a txt from a " friend " who thought Manchester was near Bournemouth because of the United shirts worn in town.

The txt read,

Champions of England, Champions of Europe.

I replied,

DONT FORGET YOUR FANS.

Champions of the " Southern Glory Hunters League " 30 years in a row.

Says it all really.

I'm not expecting many responses, but no silliness and silly bitter twisted logic, the Liverpool thread is for that

No, forget it matey.

Above applies, and seek Liverpool thread for such tosh.

Excuse me, but I'm still in celebration mode, with good reason. Deluded... not here, Danke. :)

OK, I'm not going to respond, but don't see that as a victory.

You should my friend, you should.

You see, every non Man U fan is sick to death with everything associated with the club. We don't want to hear it. We don't care.

If we lived in Manchester and supported City, then we would be sad. But we don't. Most of us live many miles away from the city, yet we have to put up with " supporters " who think they are the best in the world.

Don'T take this all the wrong way, Congratulations to United on winning the league, again. Credit where credit is due.

Its the pretence that's the problem.

You see, we just don't want to hear it.

90% of Man U fans are glory hunters.

That's M16 ORA

Not BH7 7AF.

Edited by Dodgy Geezer

even better news is that pompey are safe in the PL who would of thought we would still be here with our budget not me

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Sorry about that PF. Just had a visitor. :)

Btw, I only used your real name because I've seen you say it many times, otherwise I wouldn't have, sorry anyway.

Edited by Thailand

On to Roma then.....

THAT'S GREAT, THAI!!!!! YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T TURNING UP NEXT SUNDAY?????

SUPER-FAN-DABBY-DOZY - I'LL JUST GO RING THE BOYS AND LET THEM KNOW.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Sorry about that PF. Just had a visitor. :-)

Btw, I only used your real name because I've seen you say it many times, otherwise I wouldn't have, sorry anyway.

No worries

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

On to Roma then.....

THAT'S GREAT, THAI!!!!! YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T TURNING UP NEXT SUNDAY?????

SUPER-FAN-DABBY-DOZY - I'LL JUST GO RING THE BOYS AND LET THEM KNOW.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

No lol, we'll be turning up....but probably with a 2nd team. We've won it now so good luck!!! :D

Q: Why can't you get a cup of tea at Old Trafford?

A: All the mugs are on the field and all the cups are at Anfield

GM runs and hides

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

no i just thought it was a good joke.

They are right with some of the Manu jokes i have seen.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.