Apcoa civil parking notice, solicitors letter, worried now.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Some time ago a civil parking notice was placed on a car that I own in a local railway station. The ticket was issued by a company called Apcoa.

After posting here and readin some info, I ignored the ticket as I thought that is what I had read.

They then sent me a letter to say the fine had increased and to pay blah blah.

Again, I filed this and ignored it.

I have now receievd a solicitors letter from Graham White threatening action.

Am getting a tad worried now, do I still just file and ignore or should I send one of the letters in the templates above, if so, which one and to whom?

I have seen on other forums that these solicitors actually start ringing your home address. If this happens I will just politely say it is harrassment and put the phone down.

Please put my mind at rest!

Graham White. Just google the name or do a search on here. relax, it is a sign that you are nearly at the end of the process. A real railway bylaw ticket goes to magistrate's court not by this route. Claiming statutory authority when you have none is (at least) fraud.

Hello Mr Jotto,

I am exactly at the same stage as you. I have received my two letters from Roxburghe and today my first letter from Graham White. I shall be ignoring this letter as I believe I can expect a second shortly.

However, I would appreciate the forum's views on the idea of carrying out my warning that I included in my last letter to Roxburghe, which was -

'Please be aware I shall deem any further correspondence to be harassment. I will report not only you and your company, but also your client APCOA Parking Services (UK) Ltd to Trading Standards Institute, The Office of Fair Trading, CSA, BPA, CCUA and if necessary the Police, should you contact me again'

(I do actually suffer from hypertension and angina and would site that this pressure is having a detrimental effect on my health)

OK people, I know that I should have ignored the original letters but as I have said before I unfortunately have too much time on my hands, I love to waste the PPC's time and I feel that bullies should be stood up to. Also If they are taking time to write to me, they may be ignoring another case.

Edited by johidd

Many thanks for the prompt relies! Am happily ignoring first letter and await the 2nd!

Lamma, lots of great info in there, Thankyou.

Johidd, Im a n00b to all this so perhaps one of the others will be able to advise what you should do next. Im guessing if you didnt send payment with the letters, they, like the ones they have sent to you/us, will be ignored by the company involved. Why give them the satisfation in thinking they have you riled?

Many thanks, once again!

Mr Jotto,

I am now working on letters (re:- Harassment) to send to the various governing bodies and wondered whether you had a record of the date when you actually received your first letter from Roxburghe and the date on that first letter from Roxburghe?

I received my first letter on 26-04-09 and the letter was dated 16-04-09. NB NINE days to travel!!!

You will note in the letter they are asking for payment within 'SEVEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER OTHERWISE....'

I feel they are deliberately delaying the posting of these letters in order to intimidate.