Income and expenditure form, do i have to fill it in

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've set up a standing order to pay crap one a pound a month, they've sent me a huge form to fill in for I and E and then asked for certain proofs.

I rent a room as my only current income of £80 a week, i have a rent book for my lodger and get paid in cash which i pay into my bank account so the only "proof" would be a photocopy of the rent book and a print out of my bank account. Would they accept that? And more to the point do i have to send them anything?

They can send what they like and destroy a rainforest in the process but at the end of the day they are entitled to sweet F.A. :rolleyes:

100% agree, ignore the morons, if i ever felt the need to provide them with an I&E, (highly unlikely), i certainly wouldn't do it on one of their forms, or at their behest, id do it in my own way, and they would have to like it or lump it...don't lose any sleep over them

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site