Child taken to hospital after incident involving Marston Group Bailiff....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The following is a link to a press report of a 14 year old girl who had to be taken to hospital after a dispute involving a visit to her parents home by a bailiff from Marston Group pursuing a debt of £663 for a £30 parking ticket !!

Girl hurt in bailiffs row - COMMENT ON THIS STORY - Scarborough Evening News

OMG - this is dispicable

But only confirms my thoughts about these 'people' - a term I use loosely.

Like the comment about the police doing nothing - typical.

Dont get me started! Clearly this company does not adhere to Enforcement Services Association Codes of Practice - see separate thread.

Guest Happy Contrails
take them to a civil court as the police will probably do nothing.

Make a claim for damages addressed to the force chief police officer and you will - eventually - get an investigation. Start with the IPCC.

Your claim should be for making a factual error in their interpretation of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861, this will go on the police officers permament career record, so as an act of appeasement his Inspector will order the bailiff is arrested and interviewed under caution.

This is very worrying as this happened about a 20 minute drive from me and I am currently concerned about a csa liabilty order that has been served on my hubby! So I hope the same bailiffs don't come calling here!!!:( especially as my hubby is ill and unable to work and my kids are both under 12!!!

making a factual error in their interpretation of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861[/i], this will go on the police officers permament career record, so as an act of appeasement his Inspector will order the bailiff is arrested and interviewed under caution.

It's unlikely this will appear on the officers permanent record for any prolonged amount of time. I believe warnings etc stay for 1 year.

An Inspector cannot order someone to be arrested either.....

Barclays - Settled -£1410.00

BOS - Settled - £525

C1 - Settled - No Idea How Much!

PPI From HFC Is Next!

Please View The

FAQ's - They Contain Everything You Need!

Wellie,

Please do not worry.

Despite all the scare mongering on here not ALL bailiffs are stupid, aggressive and downright nasty. In my experience most are inclined to try and help.

GK

EX BAILIFF now CAGGER

If you receive useful, amusing, interesting advice from anyone please feel free to nudge the scales over there

Girl hurt in bailiffs row - COMMENT ON THIS STORY - Scarborough Evening News

Wow poster 32 could have done with this site.......

sensible citizen, Scarborough 16/05/2009 23:34:23

The marstons group did similar to me, i had paid the fine but coppers short, they sent no warning, no demand for the outstanding few pence, just the bailiffs for a furhter £300. If not for a very kind friend who lent me the money i would have lost a lot of possessions. All i can say is they should be sacked by scarborough council unless they want to be associated with this unethical form of debt collection

Posted and disgusted :(

Fwog

Edited by fwog