MBNA County Court Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received 2 county court claims from MNBA. I have asked to see my original CCA agreements, one of which is just the application form from 1996 and the other is a credit agreement of sorts but does is an illegible microfiche copy and doesn't contain all the prescribed elements as stated in the 1974 Act. Intend to put in a defence but wondered if anyone has any advice? thanks

Welcome to CAG

MBNA are busy at the moment.

We need some information, Can you post copies of the following:-

1. The summons

2. The CCA - the 1996 application form is fine

3. The Default Notice

You need to cross out anything that identifies you

You should also have avresponse pack with the summons - you need to complete the acknoledgment of service within 14 days saying that you are going to defend all of the claim. I'd complete it in abot 10 days

Once you've posted the info we'll make some suggestions

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Can I clarify - when did you get the summons - you need to file an acknol of service indicating that you intend to defend all of the claim within 14 days of service of the summons

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister