RBS Credit Agreement - IS THIS IT- PLEASE HELP

Khadzay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I requested my CA from RBS, and this is what they have sent me, would this credit agreement stand up to anything?, they have sent me 3 sheets, first is the Customer duty checklist, second is what looks like terms and conditions, without their signature or date, and the third sheet is the financial information sheet, which is in a different font format, and the colouring of the page is different. It looks like it has been written recently by the branch and faxed to Telford, where they sent me the agreement.

Im new to all this, and would appreciate some help from someone, somewhere. Please

Thanksu0o43.jpg[/img]

And final sheet is the financial information, which if you could see what they have sent me looks recent and the colouring is different. Also the signature in the Customer Duty of care checklist and the signature on the terms and conditions are different, ( I have erased these)1z32rfq.jpg[/img]

Extremely dodgy agreement!

Did it contain your signature?

Writing is similar don't you think?

fakedagreement-1.jpg

Createdpworiginal.jpg

Paul

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Dodgy is not the word, it contained my signature on the duty of care check list, however on the prescribed terms, the signature is completely different, its the one I DELIBERATELY used when I last corresponded with them, and its come from the paperwork has come from Credit Management Section, I beleive to be in Telford

Also the prescribed terms is not dated, nor is it signed.

Any further help is truly appreciated

Take a look at the thread below and post your agreement on it.

I've pmd you.

Paul

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/178148-natwest-loan-cca-whats.html

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill