SB100 v HFC - is this default compliant? Court/Restons ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Court the claim is at the Court you've sent the Application to?

Ring the Court, (where the AQ is to go back to) and check they've received the Application. They should set a hearing date, which will over ride the AQ submissions, but you may want to complete it anyway - one of the questions asked relates to Applications already submitted or that will be submitted in the future, so you can state that you've already submitted a SJ application.

Ok, thanks. Will check that out tomorrow. I made the application to Northampton with a request it be transferred to my local Court- but that was only by First Class post yesterday, so I doubt it will have been dealt with yet.

I'm very grateful for all your help everyone.

Have a look through these links (courtesy of 42man) -

Help filling out Allocation Questionnaires.

Link Financial County Court Summons - N150

Directions for N150 or N149 Allocation questionnaire - Paul's guide to N149 & N150 AQ's

Allocation Questionnaire...Urgent help needed please!!! - N150

Court papers received- what now??!!**WON**CASE DISMISSED - N149 (with draft order for directions)

upto the eyeballs v CL Finance No CCA IN COURT ** Help ** - N150

The dreaded court claim came today... - N150

• Haha 1

Its been listed for hearing in October. I'm guessing I should do the AQ though just to be 'belt and braces' certain? Need to find the link to filling them in now :)

What's been listed? SJ/SO application or final determination hearing?

Nothing wrong with submitting the AQ - helpful links already provided :D

The strike-out hearing has been listed for one hour at my local court. The paperwork has arrived this morning, so do I need to do the AQ as well- I need to do it by Monday and we're supposed to be going camping for a couple of weeks tomorrow morning so I'm a touch short of time. Thanks again.

This is what I'm using, unless I need to use the same as i used for the SO/SJ application. It has to be in tomorrow, so if someone could give me a quick yes / no I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

In the ************* County Court

Claim number **********

Between

************* - Claimant

and

xxxxxxxxxx - Defendant

Draft Order for Directions

The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order file and serve the following:

Copies of the Credit Agreement and any documents referred to within it which complies with the consumer Credit Act 1974 and all subsequent regulations, which the claimant seeks to rely upon

Default Notice compliant with s87 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 andConsumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1561) as amended,

Document, contract or deed of assignment

Notice of assignment, with proof of service of the same compliant with s196 of the Law of Property Act 1925.

Copies of any statement or other document relied upon

If the Claimant fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.

The Defendant shall within 14 days thereafter file and serve the following

An amended defence sufficiently particularised in response to the documents supplied by the claimant

This is what I'm using, unless I need to use the same as i used for the SO/SJ application. It has to be in tomorrow, so if someone could give me a quick yes / no I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Yup ;)

Is the Section G / H **- other information relevant in view of my existing SJ/SO order? The quotes I've looked at on other threads only seem relevant when cca, default etc are missing, not as in my case where they've sent them to me but they don't comply.

Ok, its done and gone. My concern was that they consider what they've sent me complies- but I don't, so to ask for it again might seem, to some, as being deliberately awkward.

Cheers :)

Ok, its done and gone. My concern was that they consider what they've sent me complies- but I don't, so to ask for it again might seem, to some, as being deliberately awkward.

Cheers :)

I can't see how - you're asking them to disclose the documents required to prove their claim against you? How is that being awkward, exactly? They've been awkward in not giving you want you want - you're only taking the game to the next level.