scotish power please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please help i got a bill from sp and called them about it.

i am on a payment card and was in credit in feb when i asked the girl at the end of the phone why i had a bill for the amount i did she told me it was because my readings were the wrong way round and i was being charged day rate for night and night for day.does this mean i will get a bigger bill.they send someone out to read the meater so am i liable for the bill.

Do you know how the mistake came about? If it was their fault then I would suggest that they should be apologising to you and bending over backwards to help you in any way they can if it is causing you financial difficulty.

i had called them up as i had receved a bill to pay for £120 a week later i had a man round to read the meter. in the same week as him turning up i got a bill for £350 i called them up to ask about it and she asked for a reading i gave her the numbers and she asked if i was sure i had them correct way round i told her i had and gave them again. cos i use a payment card i told her paid £2105 in the space of a year she then asked me to hang on as she was going to look in to my acc. it was at this point she came back on and said the readings were the wrong way round that i was being charged day rate for night uesage and night for day when i asked what this ment she told me i would be sent to the back office for investigation and that i would receve a letter and new bill by the end of this week. im asuming its there falt as they come out and take the readings.

not had a letter or new bill yet but i have recepts for all the money i have paid on the card.