Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4154 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

My son requested his CCA from Link and this is the reply he recieved. I am unsure how to respond..

Appreciate if you guy could take a peek.. ta

linkresponse1.jpg

Usual rubbish, not entirely unexpected. The account is still unenforceable, and there have been many arguements raised about the question of processing of Data, some will comply, most wont.

Whilst the debt is unenforceable, the debtor cannot be 'made' to make any payments as being unenforceable, even a Court could not compel payments to be made.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Usual rubbish, not entirely unexpected. The account is still unenforceable, and there have been many arguements raised about the question of processing of Data, some will comply, most wont.

Whilst the debt is unenforceable, the debtor cannot be 'made' to make any payments as being unenforceable, even a Court could not compel payments to be made.

Ta thats what I was thinkinkg... you know Link has really harrassed my son they have been total t***ts..

Do you know if there is letter on here that I can send to these twunts?

Who was the original creditor? Did your son get a Default Notice from them? Do you know if the account is terminated? If it is and the DN is invalid, then Link have to stop processing his information whether they like it or not.

Who was the original creditor? Did your son get a Default Notice from them? Do you know if the account is terminated? If it is and the DN is invalid, then Link have to stop processing his information whether they like it or not.

The originator creditor was MBA - what happened was this he was in a debt management programme and last year he recieved a letter from Link stating they had bought the debt etc he advised he was in DMP and they still contacted him and so did MBNA both at the same time thats why he CCA'd Link cos of the hassle and the DMP did nothing !