Not sure what to do.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I parked on a paved area at one of a hospitals sites on my motorbike. It wasn't blocking anything and I saw other bikes around that were parked on the pavement, in more obstructive manners. I also had asked an attendant if my bike was ok there and he said 'as long as you are not in a car space, it's fine' I returned to find I had a parking ticket from apcoa. I was just going to follow guidelines I found here, but I returned to the hospital but to the other site where I came across a group of ticket attendants who said that the one who gave me a ticket was an idiot and to write to them as I was a bike and not blocking anything and they should drop it. My thing is, if they don't, surely I would have incriminated myself? Any thoughts?

What you have been given, is an unenforceable invoice from a private company.

This is what you do.

Do not contact this company,

Do not pay this unenforceable invoice

Do not worry.

These comics are a private company who do not have any powers to take you to court, to alter your credit rating etc etc etc

They cannot force you to give them any information at all so just ignore these people, and get on wi thi life.

This by the way is not a fine, it is what I have teld yer, an invoice from a private company that has no power what so ever.

It's a mail [problem]. They want you to contact them - the other 'attendants' are just in on the act.

If you contact them they can weigh up their victim.

The whole thing is a trick.

As al27 said.
As lamma said :-)

Heh :p

Don't worry 68904, I have no intention of giving them any money, I have better things to spend it on!

Well I guess I'll just do what I was originally going to do then.