Keith Jeremiah...

red99

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, i've tried emailing, faxing, leaving messages on his answer phone and never seem to get a reply. Remember reading on here about others getting in touch with him pretty easily....anyone else had this problem recently??

is it my computer or furum painfully slow??? wot i should have asked was is anybody having problems trying to contact keith recently, sent him emails and faxes, left voicemails. Maybe he's on his hols or is this wot i should expect??

hi guys

i emailed keith yesterday late morning. i basically told him i know that they will issue a defence when i start a claim tomorrow but i also know they will pull out. i told him i relished my day in court with them, but if they settled i would drop it.

not heard back from him yet !! dont expect to

I have been trying to contact him for the last 2 weeks, think he may be on annual leave???

Barclays - £4k - Hearing Date 19th Sept 06

Smile - £370 - Refunded in Full

Capitla One - £100 LBA 25/5

Virgin ? Data Protection Act 25/5

nah, he'd have an out of office on wouldnt he? what are you trying to contact him for? to avoid going to court? that's what i am. i am trying to get it through to them that i know their ploy, it wont work, they may as well pay !!

I sent him an email yesterday afternoon and received a reply this morning. My reason for contacting him was for the same as barry1.

I had been informed by Nick Hartigan that Keith Jeremiah was on holiday, it was he who then took over my enquiries. However, after not needing to contact Mr Hartigan for a while I attempted to yesterday - I received a non-reply email saying he was no longer with Barclays. I then emailed Keith Jeremiah again and my dispute is now resolved.

I am trying to contact KJ as I have sent all my docs to support my claim by fax and post. I have requested 3 times that he acknowledge receipt of these but have still not had the courtesey of a reply!!!

I've just sent yet another email to say I will be informing the Court of the Defendants lack of co-operation in trying to resolve this matter before the court hearing date on the 19th Sept

B*****DY B******K Barclays

Barclays - £4k - Hearing Date 19th Sept 06

Smile - £370 - Refunded in Full

Capitla One - £100 LBA 25/5

Virgin ? Data Protection Act 25/5