BuchananClark & Wells

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well finally ive received a threatogram from this lot today.

Ive read so much about them on here..but until now had never heard from them.

The standard drivel on this letter..no worries there.

But i now feel a part of my life has been fulfilled to have finally heard off this lot :D

They seem to have a bit of an identity crisis this lot... they are chasing me under the name Apex and at the bottom of their letters it says "formerly known as the BCW group"....I wonder if they are trying to have as many different names as Prince! (or whatever he calls himself nowadays:D)

BCW are hopeless. I have asked them loads of times to provide proof and they just send me another threat-o-gram. They passed it onto Scotcall who funnily won't reply to my letters either. Personally i would not worry about them.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

They seem to have a bit of an identity crisis this lot... they are chasing me under the name Apex and at the bottom of their letters it says "formerly known as the BCW group"....I wonder if they are trying to have as many different names as Prince! (or whatever he calls himself nowadays:D)

They have 3 CCA licences depending which company they wish to operate under. 1. BCW Group, 2. Apex & 3. Avance.

One wonders why they need to change the licence being used.