Black Horse Credit Agreement - ignored request for agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Right! So Black Horse have ignored both the initial CCA and the CPR 31.14. In the process they issued court proceedings (after they had received my request) which I returned to the Northampton Bulk Centre proposing defence. I have now received a Small Claims Allocation questionnaire which I am completing and returning.

But...should I pursue Black Horse / their solicitors regarding the ignored CP.31.14 request? If so how please?

Thank you in advance

Tigger :-)

Bumping

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

If they have just ignored you then you can tell the court that a request to Black Horse for information you need to conduct your defense has not been forthcoming and you have been unable to prepare your defense. Judges don't like their time being wasted.

• Haha 1

Thank you people. I have put the fact that there were 2 requests for the agreement into the section that asks for documents i require the other side to produce. I also backed this up with copies of the letters sent to BH.

Should I write to the BH solicitors pointing out their lack, or just wait for it to pass thru the Fast Track?

Thanks

Tigger :)

Hi all,

Well without any sign of an agreement or anything, a letter arrived today stating the arrears due on the account and guess what, they've added an extra charge of £1,500!!! This in effect doubles the arrears?!?!?! There is no logical explanantion or reason for the charge other than the account is in arrears.

Surely they can't do this...on top of ignoring a CCA and CPR 31.14 and issuing court papers after receiving the requests.

Any advice on how I should respond to the "added charge" please?

Thank you

UK Tigger :)