Equivalent of the Civil Procedure Rules in Scots Law

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

It's the one with the questions again :-)

Just wondering what the equivalent of the Civil Procedure Rules are in Scotland???

My main reason for asking is that I'm currently embroiled in a fight with Mckenziehall regarding an alleged debt my fiancee has (I'm acting on her behalf); we both know it's not hers but it's trying to get Mckenziehall/Meritf@rce to see this!!!

I'v sent the usual "I do not recognise this debt" letter twice and have threatened them with legal action under the Protection from Harassment Act unless they give me some answers. I've also sent a CCA request but have been reading in the forums that this may not show up anything with her supposed signature on it; it is this that I would like to get as it would show that it is not her debt.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts???

Cheers

N

if your meaning this cpr

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html

the no as court process is different

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi ida,

Yeah, that's the one I was meaning.

Basically I have a feeling that despite all the letters I've sent, Mckenziehall/Meritf@rce are probably going to ignore them (Just a hunch based on what I've read in the forums).

I'm just wondering of how to proceed to the next stage, i.e. suing for harassment, seeking an interdict, etc. We just want to stick to these b..tards!!!!

Cheers,

N

Make a complaint to the oft. I'll try and get the direct email. You may have seen it posted through Cerb.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

mailto:[email protected]

send them an email complaint, sjowing that you have advised them it not your's and they are still trying to collect

ida x