Equita Baliffs?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad:Ok i am not to sure if this is the right place but i want to get advice plus warn people about this company, who work alot for HAVERING COUNCIL for parking fines.

I am a man who suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis and BI Polor defective disorder this company wrote to me saying that i owed £578.43 when the bill was only £237.65 these people sent me 3 letter in one week and two in one day they told me they are going to take my car which is under mobiltly finance. soi if any one else has had trouble with this company pleaase lket me know thank

Mark:!:

Hi and welcome Mark - I would immediately telephone Mobilitity Finance and make them aware of this threat. I know they say that you are responsible for any fines, tickets etc. but they will need to know if the actual car is being threatened.

I am not sure, what, if anything they can do, but it is an important step and may be very helpful.

they cant take a motobility car as legally its not your propertyxxx gl mark let us know how you go on.im dealing with equita myself at the minuit over a parking ticket.was 80 pounds equita bailiff turned up now its over 500 pounds.these muppets are bad news ive even had to hide my car he he

• 1 month later...

Ok thank for your support, and to let you know they have now taken it down to the right amount, i would advise that if you own a car change it over into say wifes name then they cannot touch it at all plus if you are going to phone then use skype and record the call you don't have to tell them you are has it is a private phone and make sure you are polite has if you decide to go for them in a court for harassment you could win.