Egg are driving me mental

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having sent 6 letters to Egg since February I am still getting the " We still haven't heard from you about your arrears..." bobbins on a regular basis.

They quite blatantly have, as I have proof of postage and delivery but I wondered if there was another address where I could contact them (not the Pride Park one).

They are demanding that I phone them but I said I'd be happy to as soon as they forward me the relevant legislation (which I know doesn't exist) which requires me to discuss matters over the telephone....they ignored that letter too :D

Having sent 6 letters to Egg since February I am still getting the " We still haven't heard from you about your arrears..." bobbins on a regular basis.

They quite blatantly have, as I have proof of postage and delivery but I wondered if there was another address where I could contact them (not the Pride Park one).

They are demanding that I phone them but I said I'd be happy to as soon as they forward me the relevant legislation (which I know doesn't exist) which requires me to discuss matters over the telephone....they ignored that letter too :D

Personally I'd send the next letter headed "FORMAL COMPLAINT" in big bold letters, explain you have sent x letters and include copy delivery notices. Send it to the registered address of Egg for the attention of the company secretary.

I think this is the correct address as Citigroup now own them.

Company Secretary

EGG LIMITED

CITIGROUP CENTRE

CANADA SQUARE CANARY WHARF

LONDON

E14 5LB

S.

Thanks - will try that address. Have already sent a formal complaint which, guess what, they ignored :D

If its more than 8 weeks and no response to that letter then you can go to the FOS, not ideal but they should get some sort of response for you.

S.