Devon Management Services - DMS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So some guy came knocking on my door today asking for my name and address (yes, he knocked on MY door then asked my what my address was!!!) claiming that if i gave it to him a solicitor from his company would ring me and tell me about this "W*NK" (his term not mine!) legislation that would allow me to claim at least £5,000 back from my mortgate provider.

Out of pure interest i gave him a fake name and my mobile number and I have just come off the phone to him.

They want me to come meet one of their solicitors who will tell me if im eligible to this "compensation". If i am i have to pay them £40 and they will get me this money and they get their costs from my mortgage provider.

I'm guessing that they are one of those companies that tries to get back PPI, mis-sold endowments, early pay-off charges etc and no doubt try to convinve you that you need a debt management plan with them.

Just wondered if anyone has heard of Devon Management Services and has any experience of them. They show as being a sub-company of "Your Debt Decisions Limited"

If no-one has any info this post will hopefully show up in google so that anyone else who gets approached by them will see this post - I'm NOT going to be taking up their kind offer - there is nothing they can do that i cant!

DCA Theats: Jystmystry V's Wescot - I Win (link)

Default Removal: Jystmystry V's NatWest - In Progress (link)

General Debt - Jysmystry v's Optical Express (link)

You can run but you'll just die tired