Newbie and littlewoods

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, been looking at this site for months and learnt a lot and decided to register. Here goes.

Requested cca and sent 1.00 to littlewoods start of the year, heared nothing.

Phoned them to chase and told they would not speak to me anymore and had passed it to a outside dca, NDR.

NDR would not accept any token payment as not enough they said and new nothing of the cca request so told me to chase littlewoods, who each time passed me to NDR.

NDR made it clear they were 'not' anything to do with littlewoods and I had to pay them because they said so. I told them as they were not listenening and rude and no cca then go away and ignored them.

NDR blamed littlewoods stating possible backlog and to be patient and chase them again, see I was now getting no where so started to consider ignoring them.

Today received default notice from littlewoods threatening court, yet I noticed it was sent tnt and not valid, so rang littlewoods to say please send cca or a valid default notice and guess who the phone number came through to, yep NDR.

The woman told me I was responding to them because I had received a letter from NDR and it would not have been from littlewoods and I reminded her I had the letter infront of me.

To cut a very silly story short, the woman had a hissy fit when I told her I had recorded NDR and littlewoods telling me how they would deal with a situation such as mine and not as I described it, it just wouldnt be done.

To which I had to shout over her and tell her it was not against the law to record a conversation for my records of what was said. She went bonkers

Told me to send another cca request to littlewoods which I will do and guess what she demanded 2.00 and insisted 1.00 was not enough, to which I put her right as to the cca request and 1.00 being the official ammount. Any how she backed down and said 1.00 and I will send it for record of doing all they have asked of me, in case of needing to go to court.

Now I rang littlewoods customer services who said my cca request would be forwarded to NDR as they are the only ones who deal with my account now, to which I told her I know as you and them are the same company, so why mess me about wasting time, she couldnt answer it.

IMPORTANT BIT:)

If NDR and littlewoods when both called totally dissasociate themselves from each other when its obvious they are the same as she slipped up and said littlewoods one min and ndr the next:D Is this against the rules of credit collection and made to confuse and protract which is against my interest to resolve the matter.

I cant be the only one receive letter headed littlewoods and phone number for NDR, how can they do this?:roll:

Hi cc25 , I had a lot of dealings with Littlewoods & NDR both of whom gave conflicting info , stopped paying completely and account was passed to outside DCA. When I would not play ball with new DCA stating see you in court then the account was passed to another DCA ,this carried on for around 7 DCAs until I finally sent CCA request to latest DCA ( by recorded delivery) . Littlewoods admitted no agreement and have heard nothing since. Send CCA request to whatever DCA is dealing with account ( NDR ?) by recorded delivery remembering not to sign anything and keep receipt, then if nothing is received back in around 12 days ( I think) then send account in dispute letter again by recorded delivery. Keep copies of all letters sent and any proof of delivery.

hope this helps a bit , also when was account opened and how ?.

sleepingdog

D'you know I think ndr are deliberatley obstructing me, they told me not to send one to them as it would not be processed send only to littlewoods.

I'll send it to NDR then, sod em and copy to shop direct. Thanks.

Edited by confusedcathy25
added in copy to:

Must admit hissy fit from ndr represenatative was a corker. We at least inform you a call maybe recorded, you are not allowed by law to not let us know. I told them and it is the case I have a poor memory blighted by these companies telling confusing info, so its better to keep a reference as of course they like to get me to call, bless em. I told her it was not against the law, but did look odd to anyone trying to query why ndr say they are no way related to littlewoods and yet littlewoods eventually said they are the same company and even switch calls to them via switchboard.

Thanks will do.

ps. They also said they again although not accepting token payment(ndr) that is would not freeze account and charges. Littlewoods said it was ndr who would accept token payments:confused:

Well bless them carry on, they wont get the money from me anyhow, blood and stone comes to mind. I have asked for help since november and treat like stepped in something, so attitued has changed from fear to anger, growl.....:mad:

Just phoned ndr again (I know will be last time just to make a point and then in letter form)

I found a letter from them where I have made a reference to recording and the name of woman I spoke to some months ago. It states spoke to **** and told she would secure me a copy of the agreement.:)

Well they have obviously a worse memory than me, but I have the tape.

Told them today I have complained about them and they have now given me another adress to send the cca request to and wondered if anyone familiar with this person, is it legit. I had to query it because he didnt want me to put a reference to nationwide debt recovery on the letter and I found this confusing, he said they deal with many accounts does that mean companies, so I wondered who this was:

Karen Iliff

Bolton Office

Thynne st

Bolton

Greater Manchester

BL36AX

:confused:

Told had sent original request to wrong adress that of littlewoods at consumer direct, yet that was before heared from ndr so cant work out where they got that from:)

Getting there. Told them I want to be put back in the position re charges and interest removed that I was in back november when I first asked for help, lets see how it goes.

Anyone know the adress?

Found the adress and number on google, doesnt list number as shop direct or ndr. Phoned and a woman answered 'shop direct' and then proceded to tell me ndr were based there.

Why dont the make cca requests and relevant adress clear, of course I now know, they dont like answering them, in my personal experience of course.

I asked why when ringing ndr or shop direct official numbers do they insist they are not related to be told 'well yeh I know' when I said its hard to set up token payments to them when they each refer you to each other.

Hi Cathy,

The address you need to send your CCA request to is:

Credit Reference Team

Everyday Financial Solutions

Aintree Innovation Centre

Park Lane

Netherton

Liverpool

L72 1LE

Both Littlewoods and NDR are most definitely owned by the same parent company (Shop Direct). I know this because I work for Shop Direct.