Me V Natwest

mexico31
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's not a legal requirement but it is advisable, if anything else, it lets them know that you have returned yours and might make them move a little quicker in returning their copy.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

It really is hard to tell, I got Cobbetts AQ on the 30th Nov and I'm still waiting. Some people are saying it's about a month after the AQ deadline.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi there

I received the defence from Natwest last week and am now confused with all the legal gooble-de-gook that is in there.

I'm feeling quite confused and very deflated at the moment thinking that there are hundreds and thousands of people out there that get a cheque send to them after the mere mention of the word "court" and here's us lot being strung along like good-uns

Do you think we'll ever get this money back????

Got a letter from the court giving a date for a preliminary hearing on the 22nd of Feb. Am i going to have to wait that long for the cheque do you think?

I know i'll get it all back eventually...i'm in no doubt but it was so much easier claiming back from First Direct. As soon as i done the MCOL they paid up... Natwest have always been crap at everything though so i suppose its to be expected

I'm not loving Natwest

Hi Nicky

I don't want to build your hopes up but I think it's unlikely you will have to wait that long.

They don't want (and almost certainly won't) to go to court but they will push you as hard as they can to see if you'll bottle it.

Natwest and Cobbetts are notorious for using every delaying and intimidation tactic in the book so just stick with it.

Paul

• Haha 1

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Thanks Paul. I'm going away for 3 weeks on Xmas day so i'm hoping they fold before then or i'll have to get someone to keep checking my post - i won't hold my breath though. Don't cobbetts understand that i need to shop, shop and shop on my holiday.

Nicky

To be blunt Nicky, I suspect that they know most of us would like the money before Xmas and they will delay as long as possible just to make life difficult. I'm waiting for a cheque for just over £16,000 but the post has been disappointing every day:mad:

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Thats only part of the claim:o