Jump to content

Help me high court enforcement officer wont negotiate!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



First post ever so bear with me. Long story short I run a small business got in to trouble with an advertising company anyway ended up going to county court. I got a ccj against me for £2292.12 straight away I rang the advertising company and explained my situation and offered them a payment of £400 and £200 a month they agreed with me if I could make another payment at the end of the month then the £200 would start and said they would stop any further action. Next thing I know a balif high court enforcement officer from Andrew wilson & co walks into my business demanding my goods unless I can pay the new total of £3245.54 ?????

Judgement debt : £2292.12

Judgement costs : £30

Costs of execution : £101.75

interest to date : £40.95

Officers fee's : £780.72

total : £3245.54

this doesnt seem fair at all does it??

I then explained my agreement with the company I owe as the £400 paid wasnt even showing so the officer rang up the company they hadnt let them know of this payment and said they agreed this with me if I supplied it to them in writing which they didnt tell me to do at all. Given even if I would of they hadnt notified the enforcement company anyway so they still would have showed up!

I ended up having to go the the bank and increase my overdraft on an informal basis to £16000 and managed to pay him £1400 but thats alls i have got i explained could i pay weekly £100 he would have it at all demanding the rest of the debt £1445.54 in two halves this week and next week but i do not have it and i dont want them to take my goods one i wouldnt have gave them a penny in the first place and two it will send me under i couldnt afford to replace it!


I dont know what to do i have tried a application for suspension of a warrant but when i took it to the court they told me it had been to the sheriffs office so there was nothing they could do and gave me a number to ring turns out the number is just the office where the baliff came from so rang them they gave me the officers mobile to speak to him how pointless is that????!!!!!!!


I cannot believe how messed up of a system is in place from a debt of £1800 to over £3k now its a joke legalised robbery. getting charged over a thousand pound for someone to drive to my premises one man and a little van when i had already agreed a payment plan with the company i owe oh it drives me mad. so meant to be making half of the payment 2mora and have not got it!dont know what I can do any advice can i use a N244cc how long does it take can the baliff take stuff while its in process they have conducted a walk in possesion?can my van be taking its on hp?


thank you and sorry to go on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Send a Subject Access request letter to the HCEO for a breakdown of fees, don't let the officer into your premises and try to pay the original fine and court costs. Then they are only chasing their own fees that they need to justify to you.

I am experiencing something similar with Sherforce at the moment

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...