Just how many secret credit agencies are there?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject of the DPA, I had an interesting chat with Experian the other week and the very helpful advisor volunteered a little piece of information. Whenever you apply for finance and are turned down, you are entitled to appeal that decison. Now in communication with various mortgage companies, so many of them say that there is no appeal if you are turned down for a mortgage:eek:

• 1 month later...

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2008/pdf/uksi_20082353_en.pdf

Here is proof of a direct link between the Government and N. Hunter Ltd. An amendment to an Act of Parliament.

The Government has passed a law stating that the government departments and local authorities can pass any information held on you to these specific listed commercial organizations. In turn, these organizations can provide the same authorities with information they hold on you from other commercial sources, such as banks, your applications, etc.

(a) CIFAS;

(b) Experian Limited;

© Insurance Fraud Investigators Group;

(d) N Hunter Limited;

(e) The Insurance Fraud Bureau;

(f) The Telecommunications United Kingdom Fraud Forum Limited.

Edited by Danchi
addition

I have also received this letter from National Hunter.

They say they hold no data about me (but have kept my £10 anyway!).

nationalhunter.jpg

Thats probably why your application was declined, Cos they have no record or information about you

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2008/pdf/uksi_20082353_en.pdf

Here is proof of a direct link between the Government and N. Hunter Ltd. An amendment to an Act of Parliament.

The Government has passed a law stating that the government departments and local authorities can pass any information held on you to these specific listed commercial organizations. In turn, these organizations can provide the same authorities with information they hold on you from other commercial sources, such as banks, your applications, etc.

(a) CIFAS;

(b) Experian Limited;

© Insurance Fraud Investigators Group;

(d) N Hunter Limited;

(e) The Insurance Fraud Bureau;

(f) The Telecommunications United Kingdom Fraud Forum Limited.

That's very interesting. I have recently had a case against a local council as well, so perhaps I will SAR N Hunter again in a few months and see if they have anything new about me.

• 11 months later...
That's very interesting. I have recently had a case against a local council as well, so perhaps I will SAR N Hunter again in a few months and see if they have anything new about me.

What if national hunter do not hold information on you or anyone else , what if they gather information send it on then destroy what they had when you SAR them they could then say we do not hold any information MAKES YOU THINK :idea:

Talk about paranoia

Idont think anyone on these forums is paranoid, i think we are trying to get the truth from an ever growing tangled web of lies and corrupt companies using every which way they can to get every penny they can from us aided and abetted by government bodies , slimy corrupt polititians and shadowy organisations who hide behind laws that are suposed to protect us:mad:

Fact 1 cra collect information on us Fact 2 there is an ever growing list of these companies Fact 3 they try everything they can to not give us the information they hold on us Fact 4 They were started to give banks a good idea of who was a good payer a good risk Fact 5 They have expanded and now offer debt collection ,conflict of interests methinks FACT 6 THEY PAY POLITITIANS IF YOU WANT THE PROOF SPEND A LITTLE TIME READING THE STICKYS AS I CANT BE BOTHERED TO FIND IT FOR YOU

I've read this forum for many a year and dealt with a lot of these bottom feeders. For you to suggest I read more having just joined and 6 post shows naievety at best and ignorance at worst. I refuse to speculate as all it does is become a vehicle to increase peoples worry.

Your suggestion was just that. If somone can offer real evidence then we can discuss it further.

I've read this forum for many a year and dealt with a lot of these bottom feeders. For you to suggest I read more having just joined and 6 post shows naievety at best and ignorance at worst. I refuse to speculate as all it does is become a vehicle to increase peoples worry.

Your suggestion was just that. If somone can offer real evidence then we can discuss it further.

Then dont speculate and dont speculate about me as i am on another forum as well i have been for years i have helped hundreds of people defend themselves against bottom feeders as you call them Istand by what i have said.

Paranoid conspiracy stories ,i have spent a long time researching dca and cra , banks ,dwap , dvla, and many others which i wont go into ,along with many others i have found links with government and many other shadowy organisations i am at the moment preparing legal argument to take some of these untouchables to task that for obvious reasons is all i have to say to you on this matter

I would have expected better from someone like yourself JonCris. All I have said is let's be careful of starting fires without enough fuel to keep it burning.

I'm open to debate it I can see something worth discussing. All that was said by Yalnif was 'what if' although he now seems to be alluding to something different. If that is the case then I will look forward to seeing the evidence. I wasn't being cynical.

I grew a little tree i was so happy as i wached it grow, i invited all my friends to take a look , but then i started to get paranoid, what if someone found my little tree, i thought about it for a while ,where can i hide my little tree, then it came to me i will hide it in the forest, but paranoid little me started to worry , what if someone stumbled about the forest looking for my little tree and found it, again i thought about this for a while , i talked about it with my friends , one of them said why not hide a leaf on one tree then a leaf on another tree untill you hide all the leafs, great idea,my friend was clever he could read and write, he made me a lovely computer programe that did not have a picture of my tree but it new how to find all the little leafs so i could look at my little tree anytime i wanted so could all my friends ,safe in the knowlege that someone might find a leaf but they would never find my little tree.