ukaviator

What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 372 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

well done to your daughter x :)

Thankyou x

British Gas sending me an email saying "How have we done" This is in response to a complaint I raised with them. Do they really want to know what I think of them!

My daughter passing her driving test 1st time today with only one minor :)

shes only got one. didnt know cld do a test with a minor on board. lol :)

IMO

:-):rant:

1) Helping a friend defend a county court claim against DEAL/CEL and getting them to discontinue....now going after costs.

2) hearing that a letter i wrote for someone who got a ticket from UKPC had their appeal upheld on the basis of this letter.

Conniff again :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Managing to get 10 minutes of cuddles with my 8 week old daughter before having to get up for work!

There are 2 kinds of people in the world; Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Watching two sparrows bicker over a feather which they found :D

Reading that Boobs and Brass, that one of my friends plays for, has already met their target to fund a project in 2015 for the Breast Cancer Campaign.

http://www.boobsandbrass.com/

Well done ladies. :)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hearing my son completed the 10k 2 castles run this morning in 58 minutes and 5 seconds. :)

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hearing my son completed the 10k 2 castles run this morning in 58 minutes and 5 seconds. :)

:whoo:

I'd say :whoo: too, but what is it exactly ?

It's an annual 10k run put on by the rotary club between Warwick and Kenilworth Castles. He'd hoped to do it in under an hour so good result. Apparently the 4000 runners registered within a few hours.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/whats-on/whats-on-news/what-two-castles-run-it-9413746

What's Best for You?

It's an annual 10k run put on by the rotary club between Warwick and Kenilworth Castles. He'd hoped to do it in under an hour so good result. Apparently the 4000 runners registered within a few hours.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/whats-on/whats-on-news/what-two-castles-run-it-9413746

Well done to your son!

twocastlesmap.png

Yes indeed, well done your son.

Thank you all. :)

What's Best for You?

Hurricane and Spitfire circling in our area. I waved:-D

Being called poor & stupid :)

9 more days (where has the time gone?) and I'll be on my first flight to my first festival.

9 more days (where has the time gone?) and I'll be on my first flight to my first festival.

Fab Nysti, what's your destination and festival:-D

Fab Nysti, what's your destination and festival:-D

Samois in France and it's a Jazz festival. Kinda disappointed it's not Glastonbury! Which is the same week.

T in the Park 🙉

oops! Can't count - it was 5 days on Friday and not 9 days. I fly out on Wednesday.

Top Cat makes it home, 8 lives left :)

IMO

:-):rant: