What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me getting the ok to go swimming again from my Consultant at the hospital...its only been 2 years since I was last able to go! Oh and coming home to the news that my daughter found a new job, only been un employed 15 days, no chance to even sort out JSA, she is one very determined young lady!

getting yet another email back from the local labour councilor due to he's campaining to get some roads re surfaced and so I wrote to him telling him of my road that looks like its had a cluster bomb dropped along it and that there are at least 200 plus council tax payers live along the road and whereas the lane just a stones throw away that has about 6 'in number' million pound plus houses had their lane FULLY re laid just after xmas.....dont tell me money dosnt talk or that councils arnt as bent as arabs daggers.......he's been told a few home truths now :-x

ps our road had the holes filled in during late october 12 and by the middle of december the crap they used to fill them was up and out and spread along the street.....I asked him to check to see if the firm who did it got paid ....no reply on that 'deleted this last part due to it was norty and I need me bum smacked'

Edited by burlyb

Saw a friend last night and mentioned that I saw him in the paper on Monday and well done for that. He then said "is my photo on your drat board?" :lol:

:lol:my youngest son Billy did something simular to that a couple of years ago Nyst he put a mesage up on his wall say bye bye to everyone ....he was logging off to watch the drats .....it took a while to live that one down .......:lol: I sent a m8 a joke on F/B the other day about a dyslexic pirate but I was in a rush and spelt it......pitrate :lol:.....and not just once I spelt it wrong twice :lol: BERK-shire

...some birds chattering away in the awning above the front of the local shopping centre :)

Kinda sat there intrigued!

*edit* just to add, will take a pic next time I'm here of the chattering lot :)

A guy goes to a supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde who waves at him and says hello. He's rather taken back, because he can't place where he knows her from, so he asks, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now he thinks back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "Oh my god, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped me with wet celery and then stuck a carrot in my butt?" She replies, “No, I'm your son's math teacher."

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)