What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My little niece singing Ba-ba Black sheep to me :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

A song filled with memories that came on the radio :-D

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Watching old episodes of Scrubs.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Spending a lovely day with my mum and dad...............I love them sooooooooooo much x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Mother duck and 11 ducklings on ornamental pond at work. :-)

Last year a fox got the eggs before they hatched so I hope these are ok. :|

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

going camping:!::lol: pmsl

Sounds a right carry on!! :razz:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

My 3.5yo telling me I was his best friend!!:-D And then he proceeded to kiss me on both cheeks and then my wrist!! Bless!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

I am one day and three weeks away from being one year free of self harm. :) That's coming from someone, who, in around March last year, was self harming pretty badly at least twice a week.

Your post was the first thing to make me smile today Nystagmite, well done! Let us know when you get to that full year, you can do it, and many more :-)

going camping:!::lol: pmsl

ooooooooooohhhhhh Tilly the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the household

of she went with a bottle of vod........Vod,vod,vod.:-D

Join in if you know (slur) the words.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My beloved parott sat on my shoulder whilst sat on my bed.

Cuddling in and giving me a prune, considering I used polytar recently I am lucky he is being a gent.

He must love me again as he has not plopped on me yet:madgrin:

aww :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

A very dear friend of mine has just telephoned me to let me know he passed his driving test! :whoo: