What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1964 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing !

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Nothing !

Ah, bad day huh !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just finished wrapping my daughters birthday presents. Our 6th together. After being told one would be the maximum. So there, I am so happy woooo.

Plus it's my birthday next month my 6th as well for surviving a a serious bleed in my brain...

I look forward to my cake and presents. A beer if I am lucky. Failing that my favourite drink which is a poor man's sangria. Which is made from orangade and summer fruit juice with a hint of mint and ice....

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Absolutely nothing

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35636572

Baby Gorilla born by c Section - Consultant Surgeon Professor David Cahill of St Michaels Maternity Unit, Bristol performed the operation.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I saw this looks like the youngster could be doing very well..

The arrival of my new suite (2x2 seater settees and foot stool) came today, cost me £85-00 from a charity shop, extremely comfortable and now finally after 22 months I have a matching suite that matches my décor too. I was also given 2 lap trays for free too. Now I can move around my lounge better and open the Patio doors without hurting myself... (old settee too heavy to move)

Secondly I attended my 1st school lesson in over 30 years (my new Tuesday club), this one for cooking, where I learned to cook risotto for the first time, last night I popped out to my local Tesco's and found some reduced Salmon steaks, so for my dinner last night I had home made risotto with pan seared Salmon steaks served with Asparagus spears, helped along by a glass of wine. Finished off with a generous portion of coffee and walnut ice-cream!!!

The best thing was not that I got a bargain, it was the fact that I remembered how to cook the dish and add the Salmon, all without burning it. This was followed by a nice glass of red wine. (bad mistake) as my head is still wobbly this morning....

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

No good telling us about this AFTERWARDS MM.. you are supposed to send the invitations out first ! :lol:

I did wonder how you got on at the cooking club. Nice one.

BCOBS

mm when you start the baking class send me a few cakes :)

Most people will not like my cakes as they have no butter and no sugar (diabetic) but very tasty though....

:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Heard a joke today which I thought was ok, just ok.

What do you call 2 ghosts on a see saw?

A Spirit Leval :-)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

oh dear:

So, the eye infirmary moved a few years ago and we're now at Derriford. As you go into the main entrance, you're on level 6, the low vision clinic is level 3. We went in the lift. Level 3 was on the only button that wasn't visible...

The community net ball team beat the high school yr 10s and high school mixed team but lost to the teachers, We cheated and subbed the head teacher/principal they got scared,

but that's not the best bit.

IAIN DUNCAN SMITH HAS RESIGNED DUE TO THE DISABILITY CUTS. party at dowing street

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

It is a proud moment when an MP sees the light

I am having a drink to celebrate, not to help the pain l am in. All in the name of fun right

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

and now they say they 'were' going to back down on the decision. Really? How convenient.

No comment

Don Cossack :)

I became an auntie again yesterday. 7 years ago last week my nephew Daniel fell of a mountain in the French Alps. He was on a snowboard at the time. He did his back in and can only walk on crutches as he can't feel his feet.

Yesterday his partner Lou gave birth to a little boy, 7lb 9oz. She had a longish labour (I said the baby was being as stubborn as the father whlist we were waiting) and is now out of hospital with the baby. They live in the French Alps but will be coming to Northern France (where my dad has a holiday place) to make it easier for people to see the baby...this should be about June time.

Another nephew's ex-girlfriend is also expecting which will make a total of 16 great nephews/nieces! My youngest niece is 9 years old so there is a long way to go before the second generation (as they are known) stop producing. The eldest of the greats is in 2nd year Senior school this year so the generations may end up overlapping!

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers