What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How well my cousins' baby looks. He had open heart surgery on Monday. Apart from his oxygen, (he's on this 24/7) he has no tubes in now.

Good stuff, made me smile :thumb:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 3 weeks later...

A bloke telling me l am wrong on a facebook Secret group. It was over a consumer thing aswell

He tried to tell someone to take something back under the DSR as they reserved the item online at argos and picked it up at and it falls under the DSR. He claimed l was wrong when l said the DSR went out last year and the link l posted a just made up. It was a which link.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I know The GodMother, I had a post last Sunday on my newsfeed which was from somebody from the USA claiming their friend was on a business trip to Lithuania and had been attacked by a gang and ended up with a badly broken leg, their insurance wouldn't pay out and so the hospital wouldn't treat them, this person had set up a Gofundme page for them. I reported it as spam and got a very shirty message from the person who had set up the Gofundme page that it wasn't a [problem], that the person had an incredibly bad run of luck (wife dying, sister dying, loosing job, identity theft etc etc) and that I had caused even more problems. I replied back that all the person had to do was convince Facebook that it wasn't a [problem] and they would be okay. I unfriended said person quietly. They came back with another shirty post and said they were unfriending me on all their groups (I was only on one), and that all our mutual friends would know how 'heartless and insensitive' I was. Fortunately the few mutual friends know how 'misguided' (one of the mutual friends own words) often is and nothing further has happened.

As you say, some people are so gullible that it is scary.

This..........about 1.20 in :)

I'm outside and just heard squeaky noise. Looked up to see cat next door with legs splayed sliding backwards down conservatory roof. Couldn't help laughing!! :lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Being told by all that have cared for me for five years that I am well enough to continue on my recovery on my own, that was worth its weight in gold. That was until I chirped to the Dr "it is not that I am better it is due to the horrendous cuts to the NHS and prescriptions that stops my help". The Dr looked at me and just burst out laughing stating "that's probably right Mike".....

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Sepp Blatter saying he is not corrupt nor is football but some people are. He has never taken a bribe and those who say he has are wrong.

Just like him clearly saying he resigns and then saying he did not. Must have been lost in translation

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Starlight walk tnite 6 miles for The Peace Hospice.

Having the persrverance to take on a very bad lender, the type society needs to eliminate. They are an example of how not to make your millions and billions.

My neice is one of the girls

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/22/de-montfort-students-barclay-street-first-class-degrees_n_7848300.html

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Super-house-sharing-students-score-degree-firsts/story-26932713-detail/story.html

Bad Robots :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Scotland Rugby Team