What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh yes !!! no more fumbling around for key holes worried the alarm's about to go off :)

I'm not as sad as you would think from my previous post :yo:

Good one dotty! :lol:

Torchy is a battery-powered toy boy with a lamp in his hat, an on-off switch on his chest.

http://www.toonhound.com/torchy.htm

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dotty50

It was way back when we were reclaiming bank charges and whenever someone won their bank charges cash back, I would also use that as a congratulation to the reclaimer. It was used countless times, especially on BOS/ Halifax thread.

Edited by kennythecelt
add dotty50

I had got sidetracked by maroonedevo and his new toy!

Bet you wish you had one :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Let me think about that for a minute..................:censored::rolleyes::-)

Thought you might say that :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

B/C's other half here

what made me smile ( and cry ) was being with my daughter while she gave birth to her beautiful girl, weighing in at 6lb 12oz, born at 8.17 am on 7/2/14.

Was lot of drama along the way for both mum and baby and both are being kept in Hospital for a bit.

The baby is being called Kianna Alisha, which I love

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

B/C's other half here

what made me smile ( and cry ) was being with my daughter while she gave birth to her beautiful girl, weighing in at 6lb 12oz, born at 8.17 am on 7/2/14.

Was lot of drama along the way for both mum and baby and both are being kept in Hospital for a bit.

Congratulations! Hope mum and baby are ok.

B/C's other half here

Congratulations to you all. That's lovely. :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thank you Caro, they are both still in Hospital, mum has had to have blood transfusion, baby is doing better

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

It's a shame that it takes the London area to get flooded before people start taking notice.

I am lucky I live in a fairly safe area but I lived in Cornwall and know a lot of the places that have been hit.

<<< If I have helped please click my star :-D

Get The Consumer Survival Handbook

i think finding this forum has made me smile today

this is rare thing to find a community in todays world.. online or irl..

thank you all

They're not as rare as you believe, I sub to quite a few different ones and the help that is given on all of them is fantastic and the people that offer their time and advice are priceless! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

love Mrs Brown's Boys

first day after zebra steak ive felt better :)

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: