What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing a friend for the first time in two years. Would love to see him more but there's a slight issue of 200 odd miles...

Thought you were going to say 200 odd pounds !!! :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Seeing the Warwickshire regiment marching through Leamington to receive the freedom of the District having returned from Helmund. Very moving.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

A CO-OP artic with the Good with Food slogan under which some wag had written bold CRAP WITH CASH!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Have to post this here as my daughter says she doesnt want it on facebook yet as she doesnt want her work mates to know, my daughter past her filter interview to join the merchant navy as a cadet engineer, she goes for the Admiral board interview in January and if she passes this she starts in May :)

She had to travel down to Portsmouth from up here in sunny Preston, stay overnight in a hotel for just an hours interview but she said it was more than worth it! Now who says youngsters dont have the get up and go to get what they want in life?

She is a great young lady, passed her driving test last week, this week passed her interview, what does next week hold? Watch out world my daughter is flying!!!! :D Yes i am proud of her, also proud of my son who has just been made assistant showroom manager for a big DIY firm and hopefully he is moving into his own home before Christmas :) I have and always will be a very proud and lucky mum :)