What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That will keep UK out of mischief 'termi!! :madgrin::bolt:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Best laugh ever today :)

parked in parent and child space in asda, couple with no kids pulled up over the ramp to the fire exit, not a space and actually blocking the hashed area for two parent and child bays

woman nipped out, bloke stayed in car head down looking at his phone

me carefully and quietly moved parking cone to behind the car blocking it in

came out of asda to find clearly run over cone, was a 51 plate car lets see what damage that does :p

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Congratulations deti!

Yesterday:

Was in Southampton yesterday, which for me is a strange city. I am a mobility cane user and have to say that the bus drivers were brilliant with the help they gave me. :) (I am ignoring the fact that one forgot to remind me to get off)

Made appointment to sign off from jobseekers as I have a 5 month contract (temp to perm) locally.

I can walk there in about 20 minutes so it will help keep me fit, I am well chuffed as I've been trying to get a job at that hospital for ages! At last my 10 years previous NHS experience has proven to be the right experience.

Money isn't bad either, and I won't have to travel 'up town- ie London' every day.

Congrats sillygirl1. You might be able to walk there in 20 mins but will you be getting a taxi home? My local hospital is only 20 mins walk away but thats a the bottom of a long steep hill. It feels like 1 hour coming back!!!

:whoo:congrats sillygirl

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Brilliant news SG. Congratulations!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:thumb: Good stuff Sillygirl.
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Should have posted this Tuesday:

Parents want another dog. We looked around and asked about one of the dogs. We were told that the manager of the home needs to speak to us first. She said that because we're not experienced staffie owners, he's no good for us. (he has issues) We were advised to look at another dog whose name is Monsieur. :lol: He wouldn't come up to see us (they're in kennels and have a quiet area to go) and my parents were stood there calling his name. Very funny.

Edited by Nystagmite