What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just went out to put some washing out on the line and checked the bubble on the deck and it's hot hot hot and had to go back in to put my slippers on it was that hot underfoot and the slabbed path where the line is even hotter...................I'll check the temp on the deck in a mo and also the water in the pool "for comparison later" to see if the solar pool heater is going to give me the heat boost like it says on the box............splosh

a) A very common Chinese surname b) An ancient brand of computer systems and :jaw::censored::lol::lol:

Thank you for enlightening me bb

I remember when I was little the people who worked at Wang computers had a nickname we used for their vehicles when they got company cars. What was it now...? Ah yes, they were Wang Cars :madgrin: At the time I was too young to realise anything was funny with that:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Having a week of my OH not snoring! We got him a snoring device and I have to say it works 100%, he feels better for it too!!!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

was it a shed D/W ha ha ....thats what my sons keep asking me to do...............go sleep in the shed due to they both hear me and probably the pinball family next door.

Phew overdone there was some lovely photos there.............pity she will not be jumping due to her twittering "the Greek long jumper":jaw: I want to bite her on the bum

Edited by burlyb

You want to bite who on the bum? :!:

We just got our "Nowhereisland citizen" certificates!!!!! Yay, now when can we emigrate? :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

the Greek long jumper in the link that overdone put up ............unless you want one too ha ha ha

what made me laugh last night whilst watching the series "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons" when Prof Nina Ramirez said "quote" the Barbarians offen went into battle naked wielding their weapons and she said that without cracking up and bursting into tears and ROFLHFAO...............like I almost was and I do wish they would make her wear cotton gloves when she handles the delicate artifacts...............I'm a delicate farti-act

Edited by burlyb

the Greek long jumper in the link that overdone put up ............unless you want one too ha ha ha

what made me laugh last night whilst watching the series "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons" when Prof Nina Ramirez said "quote" the Barbarians offen went into battle naked wielding their weapons and she said that without cracking up and bursting into tears and ROFLHFAO...............like I almost was and I do wish they would make her wear cotton gloves when she handles the delicate artifacts...............I'm a delicate farti-act

So you want to bite a middle aged Judge called Nicholas Chambers bottom? :!:

I Think you may have meant a different link BurlyB :lol:

ooops oh you twisted my words there lol

smilled again when the postman came due to my youngest son was waiting for a tax rebate and he kept saying over the past two months that I was tricking him and there was no such thing......it came today and I didnt want to wake him to tell him I thought that the white envelope from HMRC maybe would be his rebate so at 1.40 he woke up and came down to see what was in the mail for him and then there were almost back flips from the kitchen and into the dining room.............more smiles when I drove him to the bank and he got to the counter and said to the teller...................I want to hand this in so I stopped it there and then and said to her that he didnt want to HAND it in he wanted to pay it in ha ha ha silly boy but good job I was there to advise him YET again so anyway this time next week we can go and check out a new laptop for him for uni....woohoo....just got to hope they give him his long awaited bonus now at the shop and chase the gits who havnt paid him his £50.00 winnings from the euro sweepstake yet either grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by burlyb

Listening to the chap who won 60k on Who's On Heart :) What a lovely start to the weekend for him - and it means I was wrong with my guess which is a huge relief as I never phoned in! Phew.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Loving it Termi. Loving the music and a spectacular show. :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The Olympic opening:-D I'm keeping up!

Me too...I didn't want to like it, but they had me at "Oh, Flower of Scotland". Tugged at the old heart strings, that did. If Dad had been well enough he'd have loved that.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

The Queen and Mr James Bond on the news - I almost choked laughing :lol:

Looking at my new fence and just waiting for the last panel to go in! :-D

South Korean football fans celebrating their teams win by spontaneously dancing outside the City of Coventry football stadium in full national costume.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.