What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A lone voice whispers, but a million voices scream...

The whisper's getting louder BB! :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/9021464/Ed-Miliband-goes-to-war-on-rip-off-Britain.html

I note the silly comments at the bottom of the article in an attempt to undermine the genuine attempt to tackle the finance industry. The opposition will adopt the same cause to get votes but in reality......................

Edited by determindator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

came home and pulled into my driveway and noticed two traffic wardens booking all the A-HOLES who constantly flout the NO PARKING signs on both sides of the road ....it was especially sweet to see the family of A-HOLES who live accross from me get a ticket on each of their cars AND one lot just got back from a two week holiday in the early hours ha ha ha nice one.............now dont get me wrong people I hate the wardens as much as you do BUT when it means I have to bump the kerb day in day out just to get in and out of my drive are THEY the illegal parkers going to help me pay for new suspension...............

My Westie Harley squaring up to a Great Dane, both of them on leads but H thought a warning was in order, really funny though cos the Great Dane just looked haughtily down his nose as if to say 'out of my way big mouth'. When I say a warning I don't mean a nasty snarling growl just a grumbling sort of a noise, little dog syndrome I think, he's a big dog in a little furry body.

My dad Googled something for me earlier. I am after a light bulb which isn't that bright. He got up stuff about how to grow cannabis.

brilliant, my daughter plays the cornet, she googled "brass instruments" she nearly passed out when she saw what came up! Certainly was not what she expected!:oops:

I forget why, but when UKaviator was flying around Charley's Angels I googled UK Angels. I hadn't realised UK was into that sort of thing! :jaw::lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

ha ha ha you lot.....lol and yes oldgirl when karma arrives its nice to see....the family over the road are like untouchables they get away with so much....I still need karma to arrive on the doorsteps of some others who stabbed my boys and I in the back when my wife passed away....13 years ago yesterday....need to hurry their karma up a bit

lol that reminds me of a time I was at a party and there was a blind musician there and I was talking to him about this and that and then I told him about our town MP who had lied about something and then I said but of course he swore blind he didnt say it......theres never a big hole in the ground when you need one is there.....

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers