What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A cheeky young sparrow appearing in our living room. Hopped under a coffee table, into OH's shoe and behind all the furniture, until it was finally caught in a box with files in at the back of the sofa. It was soooo cute. :lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Been very poorly with recurrent chest infections and asthma knocking me for six, so although look mobile, had to resort to mobility scooter in supermarket for the first time.

Felt like I was on the dogems at the seaside. :wink:

Thankfully did not bump into anyone or run over any feet, but noticed the security guard laughing as I returned and tried to park it.:embarassed:

Kept setting the store alarms off whilst reversing as came near barriers, in the end he came to my aid.

So giggles all round:lol: and I left not too out of puff :)

Lost 6lbs in weight in August.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Well done Tony. I've lost a few myself. :whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Man City 5 Spurs 1

Just goes to show that you CAN buy success. The oil billions that are being pumped into MCFC like there is no tomorrow, are being paid for by YOUR high fuel bills.

Its not sour grapes, city were superb. But i fear the game will suffer long term with Chelsea and Man city buying everything.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I was asked last week if I cover someone's shift - meaning I stay for an extra hour and change duties slightly. I spoke to the lady today whose shift needs covering and mentioned that manager (he wasn't in today) said September 8th, which confused me. She aid it's the 6th (as I suspected) that she's not in and that manager is a wally...

Brilliant news Wittsend, been there and done that one in the past too. Its wonderful living in a quiet neighbourhood again.:-D x

They let him out next day, guess what, he now gets in cars drives round the block, and gets out again. anyone want to buy a house??

Advent printer failed to work, out of warranty, they are replacing it free of charge. Great customer service from this company. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Spam email received this morning:

Dear,

My names are Aisha Ghadafi. The daughter of Colonel Ghadafi the Libyan

leader as a Libyan mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill

Ambassador, philanthropist, humanitarian. I want you to take charge of

some deposit fund. Reply for more details.

It didn't take long, did it?

Spam email received this morning:

Dear,

My names are Aisha Ghadafi. The daughter of Colonel Ghadafi the Libyan

leader as a Libyan mediator and military official, former UN Goodwill

Ambassador, philanthropist, humanitarian. I want you to take charge of

some deposit fund. Reply for more details.

It didn't take long, did it?

get in there and respond, have some fun. I did with someone who wanted to give me millions.

For having a bit of fun against these guys, remember that Bank of England sort codes are 10 00 xx when you're pretending to be from MI6 ;)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

get in there and respond, have some fun. I did with someone who wanted to give me millions.

I can't be a*sed Conniff. I get about 8 a day and this one was different only in it's use of Ghadafi.

Philanthropist? Phfft!

Els