What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the space of two hours, our town has been coated in snow, really bad blizzards. Taxis and buses supsended obvioulsy and load and loads of people including me and kids stranded in city centre. Which way shall we go I thought and by accident found a large bus with a driver who had comandeird it and got permission to try adn get as many passengers home as possible. He wasnt taking fairs due to buses suspended and instead joked a little tip might be nice. Most of the people there including me happily gave him the equivalent of the taxi fair home and he got a nice bonus and we got as near to as possible to home via the main roads. It went at snail pace but roads were pretty quiet due to everyone snowed in. He even stopped to let on pensioners who looked stranded and take them home and wouldnt even charge them.

Thats what I call good will xx

Lets hope the bus makes it further its pretty bad here in bucks.

In the space of two hours, our town has been coated in snow, really bad blizzards. Taxis and buses supsended obvioulsy and load and loads of people including me and kids stranded in city centre. Which way shall we go I thought and by accident found a large bus with a driver who had comandeird it and got permission to try adn get as many passengers home as possible. He wasnt taking fairs due to buses suspended and instead joked a little tip might be nice. Most of the people there including me happily gave him the equivalent of the taxi fair home and he got a nice bonus and we got as near to as possible to home via the main roads. It went at snail pace but roads were pretty quiet due to everyone snowed in. He even stopped to let on pensioners who looked stranded and take them home and wouldnt even charge them.

Thats what I call good will xx

Lets hope the bus makes it further its pretty bad here in bucks.

What an amazing man! Shame you didn't know his name; you could have nominated him for some sort of local hero award or something. Definately drop a letter to the bus company expressing your appreciation of him - they'll be aware of who commandeered the bus.:-)

Anyone can help me tell me where you make a post in the general forum always seem to find things by accident struggle to see where you can make a post this will make me a smile if I can locate it and then write it down so I can remember it for when I next make a posting

Anyone can help me tell me where you make a post in the general forum always seem to find things by accident struggle to see where you can make a post this will make me a smile if I can locate it and then write it down so I can remember it for when I next make a posting

Hello Laura.

this link gives the full list of forums.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum.php

:whoo:Way to go Tilly :whoo:

Well done......................keep it up x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My new friend made me smile :-D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You big softy MD x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

oh yeah and whats wrong with old ones then :p pmsl

You always make me smile :-D

Congrats Tilly...

I feel so stoopid for starting again after nine weeks of hospital :|

BB we all do daft things somewhere along the line it's part of life i guess..

lets just say something kicked me into touch big time where the smoking is concerned

Heart of Midlothian beating Hibs, again :-)