Hillesden Securities Ltd - On a phishing trip?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I knew it looked suspiscious before I even opened it. Got no idea what they're after, but they're not getting it :D

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds like they are on a fishing trip. Just leave them to it. If you get anymore emails then keep them in a special folder.

Just been looking at the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance and found this.

It is unfair to communicate, in whatever form, with consumers in an unclear,

inaccurate or misleading manner.

Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

c. those contacting debtors not making clear who they are, who they work for, what their role is, what the purpose of the contact is.

Edited by Blondmusic
added details
:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

send a postcard back saying to be paid by recipitant (sp?)

URGENT! HSL you are numpties!

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

just email em back - Urgent please ring (find sunday sport add a phone number from the back of the paper you know the sort) qouting ref no. XXXX

:D

what a cheek asking you to spend money phoning them lol and don't even say why hahahaha

not bad 2 days! lol.

cca request time I presume

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 5 weeks later...

Just to update on this one, recieved a "solicitors" letter regarding the debt, so fired off a 'prove it' letter to DLC. This is their response:

DLC.jpg

To me it sounds like they're saying "We're authorised to collect the debt on behalf of MEM, but if you want the paperwork, ask them." Now surely if they're the "authorised" collectors, then they should have all the relevant documents?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is true about Faccenda loosing money, you see now everyone is buying free range chicken, the battery hen side of his business is loosing money, leaving Hillesden and DLC as the only part of his (rather small) empire which is actually making any money.

I love the way all these plonkers say YOU MUST do x,y,z.

Just who TF do they think they are. They have NO POWERS to make you do anything.

Oh dearie me they havent even properly assigned this so called debt. As Mr Feckender is involved they are obviously running around like headless chickens.

mem consumer finance

is that not payday uk or the like

they are based in bicester, oxfordshire

first time i have noticed them flog an account to a dca

times must be hard

prob the apr putting people off

I've already contacted the OFT and ICO about their unsolicited e-mails, how would I go about complaining about the letters they've sent, especially the one that looks like a court document?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our citibank account was passed to hillesden and we received a letter from them saying they had checked with land registry that we were the owners of our property and would be seeking a charging order. We then cca them and received a letter every month for about a year advising us that they would be sending the info shortly. After a year they sent us a letter saying they didn't have the cca and returned our postal order but stated although the agreement was not enforcable it would not be written off. Hope this helps.

After a year they sent us a letter saying they didn't have the cca and returned our postal order but stated although the agreement was not enforcable it would not be written off. Hope this helps.

I can see you quaking in your boots:-) It still disappears from your credit file after six years whether you pay it off or not.

I can see you quaking in your boots:-) It still disappears from your credit file after six years whether you pay it off or not.

To hell with 6 years!

They have done the 10 letters of "dont have the CCA, will contact again in 21 days" then the "unenforcceable, but we will continue to writeb to your credit file until you pay" to my wife

So court action is coming their way

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Those letters that look like court documents used to be sent out by Wescot. I have had some so i know. You would get a Blue one asking for payment then a red one which looked very threatening. Since then Wescot have obviously had a slap and they just write to you with a proper letter.

Those documents do look very threatening though and i think most people would just pay up.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

I've already contacted the OFT and ICO about their unsolicited e-mails, how would I go about complaining about the letters they've sent, especially the one that looks like a court document?

Contact the MOJ :D