Waiting for CCA replies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question. In the account in dispute letter, I don't really understand the paragraph: ' Furthermore, you are aware that the Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for a request for a true copy of a credit agreement to be carried out before you/your client enters into a default situation.'

I don't quite get the 'you/your client' part - which should it be?

Another problem now! I was just editing the 'Account in dispute' letters to send to Lloyds TSB, as I haven't had a reply to my CCA request within the time period. I sent them 2 separate letters originally as I have 2 different credit card accounts with them. I was just checking the 'track and trace' to find out when they received them so I could put the date in the letters and found that only 1 has been delivered. The other just states that it has been accepted at the post office I sent it from. The problem is........I don't know which one is which as the addresses are exactly the same. So I don't know which one has been received by them.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

These are the replies I have received back from Barclaycard and Capital One after I told them they had not provided me with a proper CCA. Why are they so convinced they are in the right? It worries me and I sort of feel like I'm making things worse for myself.

Barc pg1.jpg

Barc pg2.jpg

Barc pg3.jpg

CapOne pg1.jpg

CapOne pg2.jpg

Sorry about the previous post. As you can see the pics didn't come out well! I've attached links to URL's of the pics instead.

Can someone give me some advice on these 2 letters please?

Thanks in advance.:)3584646169_41315a636f_o.jpg

3584646317_f3f6395955_o.jpg

3585452810_da85656a21_o.jpg

3585452394_f5535dbdf9_o.jpg

3584646077_28498ba704_o.jpg

OK. These pics just aren't working out at all! What am I doing wrong?

Edited by seejay01462
Can't get legible pics.

obviously they are determined not to send you an enforceable CCA, probably because they don't have one to send. :rolleyes:

Have a read through "why you shouldnt use section 77/78 CCA 1974 if you want the signed agreement"

why you shouldnt use section 77/78 CCA 1974 if you want the signed agreement - The Consumer Forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/165349-smt37-morgan-stanley-goldfish.html