Golden Sands Rhyl...........Late payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Larry havn't you had enough warnings about your conduct on here or is there an alterior motive........such as getting this thread closed;)

Red Rebel

I would love this thread top stay open. I think its great. None of my emails of late have been abusive or insulting. Merely just observations.

Hey, while your here, answer my questions about how long you had to pay your bills. They had to be paid march and you posted in May. No wonder you were asked to leave. It was the right call. You cant live, stay or rent anywhere these days without paying. Why should you be different.

:D

It doesn't matter how long I had to pay the bill, I informed park management I was going to be a little late......2 days beyond there self inposed deadline to be precise but was removed from the park without warning. Does that sound fair to you? Larry

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

It doesn't matter how long I had to pay the bill, I informed park management I was going to be a little late......2 days beyond there self inposed deadline to be precise but was removed from the park without warning. Does that sound fair to you? Larry

That doesnt sound fair, but thats not true neither, is it. You had to pay by March, and you still didnt pay in May. Thats alot more than 2 days.

And I find it very difficult to believe it was without warning. I myself in the past have had difficulty with bills, but I still got warnings of what would happen if I didnt pay. This is all fair enough. No pay, no play. We all know the rules.

:oops::D:oops:

Love the smiley faces!

Yeah. Me and the rest of the "management" eh lol. Is that the best you can come up with. Havent we been here before? lol.

You crack me up :):):)

Typical is this your way of saying "no comment"

In the last ten years I have never seen so many empty bases on this site as there are now.

And does the fact that you new owners are paying more than the rest of us crack you up as well

Larry i am afraid to disappoint you but at no point did management say my caravan was to be moved off if not paid by the deadline. Offer of Payment was made 2 days after the deadline (as explained in previous posts) but was refused point blank. Payment was due in April + i had paid a large proportion of the fee which in most cases would count for something.

Red Rebel

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

I'm afraid I can't see the point of this thread. Was it asking for some assistance or advice or is it just a slagging thread.

Twice steven4064 has asked that someone put up some paperwork (#251, #254) so it can be looked at and no one has even acknowledged that request.

Can someone post up a copy of a credit/HP agreement (personal details removed) that GS use - I would really like to see it.

Conniff maybe those currently contributing to this thread have not purchased a caravan from GS so dont have the information requested. But hopefully someone will soon ;)

Red Rebel

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

I'm afraid I can't see the point of this thread. Was it asking for some assistance or advice or is it just a slagging thread.

Twice steven4064 has asked that someone put up some paperwork (#251, #254) so it can be looked at and no one has even acknowledged that request.

Unfortunately most of us are not computer litterate, we are slow,struggle with typing and spelling. we may not have the equipment or the Knowledge to scan - edit - and attach files.

The antagonists know that the bait will be taken by somebody.

Their sole purpose seems to be to disrupt or destroy this thread.

They have many questions but NO answers.

I am guilty of taking the bait. even though I try to resist.

In answer tto the big question.....

The credit agreements are standard agreements from Black Horse Lloyds bank, they provided finance, not Golden Sands. The agreement is with Black Horse and until the finance is paid off Black Horse own the caravan. It is the same as HP with a car.

So Golden Sands do not lend anyone any money, it is the finance company that they use.

The licence agreements we all have are the same agreements that have been used under the old park owners (Jones family), so if you are not happy with your agreement then they are to blame.

The licence agreement states very clearly in section 3 under 'your obligations' that you are 2required to pay the pitch fee and any other charges due to us promptly on the days set out in the agreement".

It goes on to say in section 10 'When we may terminate the agreement', If you are in breach of any of your obligations under this agreement we may write to you asking you to rememdy the breach (Red Rebel you were given extra time to pay but missed the deadline by two days according to this string) within a reasonalbe time, if you do not comply we are entitled to terminate the agreement'.

It seems Red Rebel that yes they can do what they have done and yes it is perfectly within their rights as per your agreement.

So does this end this rather tedious list of petty squables?

Its bh and Hpa.org.

Once on the home page you can email enquire direct to them about any questions you have, you can also open articles by clicking 'visitor' so you dont have to be a member. Takes a while to open some of the stuff though.

Its bh and Hpa.org.

Once on the home page you can email enquire direct to them about any questions you have, you can also open articles by clicking 'visitor' so you dont have to be a member. Takes a while to open some of the stuff though.

Thank's

Justice

What is your grip with Golden Sands, you seem to be very very angry and yet still and owner? I am just curious.

My gripe with G/S is that they make rules and allow some people to ignore them, While others are expected to abide by them.

I like to be told the truth, ie increasing site fees to run the site for an extra 4 months, then spending the money on entertainment, Is not honest!

My other complaints are common to most other sites aswell.

So moving would only delay the inevitable confrontation.

I have been happy on the site for many years and hope to be again for many more.

I am not against progress, and would welcome changes that really improve the park. But I honestly have not seen any SUCESSFUL changes yet.

sorry got to go.

Not quite the answer

In answer tto the big question.....

The credit agreements are standard agreements from Black Horse Lloyds bank, they provided finance, not Golden Sands. The agreement is with Black Horse and until the finance is paid off Black Horse own the caravan. It is the same as HP with a car.

So Golden Sands do not lend anyone any money, it is the finance company that they use. Yes, but do they get a commission and is that commision listed on the agreement?

The licence agreements we all have are the same agreements that have been used under the old park owners (Jones family), so if you are not happy with your agreement then they are to blame.

The licence agreement states very clearly in section 3 under 'your obligations' that you are 2required to pay the pitch fee and any other charges due to us promptly on the days set out in the agreement".

It goes on to say in section 10 'When we may terminate the agreement', If you are in breach of any of your obligations under this agreement we may write to you asking you to rememdy the breach (Red Rebel you were given extra time to pay but missed the deadline by two days according to this string) within a reasonalbe time, if you do not comply we are entitled to terminate the agreement'. Yes, but does the license allow them to change the terms of the agreement unilaterally at any time other than 1 January?

It seems Red Rebel that yes they can do what they have done and yes it is perfectly within their rights as per your agreement. Yes, but they can only do it if it is lawful

So does this end this rather tedious list of petty squables? I hope so

What rules are you talking about that some people have to stick to and some not?

I have only ever onwed on Golden Sands although we looked at a lot of others in the area and it is by far the best, cleanest, safest park for our family in the area.

Shame you have had a fall out, hope you can get it sorted soon.

Steve, the finance agreement says nothing about any commision to the site, it only talks about the agreement with Black Horse and the Ts and Cs, I have not idea if Golden Sands got a commision when I bought it. Does that even matter to any of this if they?

taking a commission and not declaring it when acting as an agent (which they do for Black Horse) is unlawful. It would also potentially make the loan agreement unenforceable - so, yes, it matters

As far as this thread is concrned, I think the other point is more important - whether they have the right to change terms of the license mid-season, since that is the root cause of Red Rebel's problem - they changed the terms, that resulted in an additional charge which RR was late in paying (and which some other posters haven't paid at all - hence the one rule for some...) (At least that is how I understand it amidst all the other junk on this thread)

You are wrong about RedRebel, the extra 12 month season was not even announced until June. RedRebel left in May becuase he didnt pay his original site fees that we due in March.

I guess the finance stuff is something the FSA should pick up with the major bank lenders then. Like I said it doesnt say anything at all in my agreement about commision so we should not just assume that there was any?

You are wrong about RedRebel, the extra 12 month season was not even announced until June. RedRebel left in May becuase he didnt pay his original site fees that we due in March.
OK I accept my ,sitake but it is hard to follow the actual 'meat' of this thread amongst all the bickering.

... Like I said it doesnt say anything at all in my agreement about commision so we should not just assume that there was any?

I am always suspicious when I see the same finance firm being used by a company like this. My feeling is that it indicates that commissions are being paid, just not declared. To find out though would be difficult butnot impossible.

So summary:

1. Original thread is about perhaps rather harsh treatment of someone who didn't pay their site fees on time

2. This is interspersed with a couple of interesting but, in the end, irrelevant issues regarding the caravan site industry in general

3. It is also interspersed with loads of bickering which is irrelevant to both the above and generally unhelpful. This has taken a lot of team time.

4. I feel this thread has outlived its usefulness

My question - why it should stay open?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks