Golden Sands Rhyl...........Late payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Initially the poor workmanship during the draining off.

then the condition of the park its self. dirty with overflowing bins.

the attitude of the staff. the people in the office had no time for us.

the plumer/gas fitter had a bad attitude.

i really think you are from a different site, do you really stay on golden sands in kinmel bay? you need to treat people in the right manner to get the responses you expect. i can honestly say that i have a great laugh with the staff in the office and the sales staff let on every single time i pass and always have the manners to say hello when they are busy, what did the management say when you complained about the gas fitters attitude. i have a feeling i know which caravan you have and know which bins you use, and they are hardly ever overflowing at all, you are now grasping at straws because somebody has stood up to your biggoted responses, and you are always correct and everyone who disagrees with you views is not right.

questions for you.

1. do you think the club is up to standard?

2. do you think the entertainment is up to scratch?

3. do you think the pool is up to scratch?

4. do you think the camp is scruffy?

5. do you dislike the staffs attitude?

i will answer them in my opinion.

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

4. no

5. no

i will be intrigued to see your answers

As steven4064 posted earlier -

As far as I can see, there is only one point in this entire thread that is a CAG issue - whether it is fair for the management to change the terms mid-season and impose an extra charge with the only recourse being "take it or leave it".

Please keep to the point of the thread as personal comments will NOT be tolerated.

Come on Monchenblue,

did you get a copy of the code of practice or not?

OR ARE YOU DECLINING TO ANSWER ON GROUNDS OF SELF INCRIMINATION?

i got a load of paperwork yes i will check the package, when i find the file i will let you know, what do you mean self incrimination?

found the code of practice

i got a load of paperwork yes i will check the package, when i find the file i will let you know, what do you mean self incrimination?

found the code of practice

Ignore that it was my feeble attempt at humor.

Please answe the following two questions

What date is on the code of practice?

Does it give you any protection?

Ignore that it was my feeble attempt at humor.

Please answe the following two questions

What date is on the code of practice?

Does it give you any protection?

the code of practice is dated 2008

protection from what?

answer my questions if you wish from earlier posts?

Sorry if i upset you.

you said the other camps would be closed, where did you get that information from?

you wouldnt upset me at all, somebody stated that no other camp in the area had a 12 month licence, and when we bought earlier this year i didnt see any of them that were advertising 12 month seasons. do you know of any?

the code of practice is dated 2008

protection from what?

answer my questions if you wish from earlier posts?

the code of practice usually offers information on re-selling your van and even offers an arbitration service. this is designed to give you confidence in dealing with site operators.

Give me the post number of the one i missed.

you wouldnt upset me at all, somebody stated that no other camp in the area had a 12 month licence, and when we bought earlier this year i didnt see any of them that were advertising 12 month seasons. do you know of any?

I miss understood, i read it to mean the other sites were closed permamently.

the code of practice usually offers information on re-selling your van and even offers an arbitration service. this is designed to give you confidence in dealing with site operators.

Give me the post number of the one i missed.

post no 177

i have read the code of practice and fully understand it, para 16 says that if 51% are unhappy it can be taken to arbitration, you said the majority were not happy, from that does this mean you are takig it to arbitration

A report from the planning office says that many camps in the area could open for 12 months G.S is just the first.

post no 177

i have read the code of practice and fully understand it, para 16 says that if 51% are unhappy it can be taken to arbitration, you said the majority were not happy, from that does this mean you are takig it to arbitration

NO.

I was asking if it made you more content knowing these things are available.

As an outsider with no interest in Golden sands, it seems pretty obvious that all those in favour are management plants without a doubt.

surfer 01, how little you obviously know, i am without doubt a legitimate caravan owner that has an opinion on he site that does not match others on this forum, if you look back then there are only really red rebel and just ice that have the huge problem with the owners.

if you have no interest in golden sands then why comment

Hi Surfer01 and welcome,

No caravan owner would defend the park they were on with such fervour would they ;)

Red Rebel

Come on the mighty reds!!!!!!

Lloyds TSB - Success - 14/7/07

Lloyds TSB - Pending -

Halifax - Pending -

Tip my scales if I have been of assistance :D

i really think you are from a different site, do you really stay on golden sands in kinmel bay? you need to treat people in the right manner to get the responses you expect. i can honestly say that i have a great laugh with the staff in the office and the sales staff let on every single time i pass and always have the manners to say hello when they are busy, what did the management say when you complained about the gas fitters attitude. i have a feeling i know which caravan you have and know which bins you use, and they are hardly ever overflowing at all, you are now grasping at straws because somebody has stood up to your biggoted responses, and you are always correct and everyone who disagrees with you views is not right.

questions for you.

1. do you think the club is up to standard?

2. do you think the entertainment is up to scratch?

3. do you think the pool is up to scratch?

4. do you think the camp is scruffy?

5. do you dislike the staffs attitude?

i will answer them in my opinion.

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

4. no

5. no

i will be intrigued to see your answers

1. No the toilets are a disgrace And have been since The club was franchised.

2. The entertainment is different, but poeple are already sick of "high school musical" same songs same dances same order. most of the entertainment is for children. Not much for teenagers or adults.

3. Not used the pool this year so can't comment.

4. yes bins being shunted round why not just empty them. Cigarette buts allover the grass then the grasscutter shreds them and spreads them.

5. I must admitt, i have seen improvement of late.

Hi Surfer01 and welcome,

No caravan owner would defend the park they were on with such fervour would they ;)

Red Rebel

that is your opinion, but when i say no caravan owner in his right mind that dislikes the site so much, would not stay on the site, you do not answer that point, you just say i am part of the management. i keep saying that if the majority did not like the change then why when you had the opportunity did you not get the majority to write in and then take the matter to arbitration?

could somebody answer that point please as you all say the MAJORITY?

yes but i am content anyway, as i said i had a grievance but it was sorted by the site. does the NO mean it isnt going to arbitration.

it is not going to arbitration via that rout. and i don't know if anyone else has looked at arbitration.

This £1,800 I take it is paid in advance. When did your year run from, was it May - April?

The season was from mid March to late October. And site fees were paid in two halves in April & October. Red Rebel can give you any other details you require.

1. No the toilets are a disgrace And have been since The club was franchised.

2. The entertainment is different, but poeple are already sick of "high school musical" same songs same dances same order. most of the entertainment is for children. Not much for teenagers or adults.

3. Not used the pool this year so can't comment.

4. yes bins being shunted round why not just empty them. Cigarette buts allover the grass then the grasscutter shreds them and spreads them.

5. I must admitt, i have seen improvement of late.

i wouldnt say they are a disgrace. not brilliant but not a disgrace.

the entertainment is also set for holidaymakers and yes probably a bit repetitive, but my grandkids love it. the point of teenagers was raised last week at the breakfast and micheal clark asked a couple to get their teenagers to write down their points and what they would like. (before you say it i was stood next to them when it was said and there was only micheal clark and owners there.

the bins are surely emptied by the council arent they.

the pool is superb and the staff are excellent.

did you really just use a positive towards the staff there just ice, sit down and get a cold cloth for your head. you will be posting even more positives next.

i think the issue of the money for the winter period has frosted over peoples opinions of the site as a whole. which is what i have been trying to say from the start. I AND MY FAMILY LIKE THE SITE AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS, too many people cant get there head around that and automatically call me an insider.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks