Golden Sands Rhyl...........Late payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

happyowner

[edit]

To make £2000. you will have to rent your van out for the peak weeks.

When do your kids get to use it?

You can't advertise vacancies in your caravan window. So you will have to pay for advertising, and for someone to clean the van between customers.

you can not get the same money that the camp charges because holidaymakers have to register with the camp and pay to be able to use the facilities.

With the extra £100 per month you need to clear £3200.next season (dream on).

[edit]

6 and 8 yr olds will struggle to play the machines.

if you have to let your van out you won't be there to use the W-fi

Edited by steven4064
abusive comments removed

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happyowner

ok so you didn't like the entertainment. big deal!

And you didn't like Having to acompanny your own kid's to the arcade.

What kind of parent are you?

These are all recent changes.

Answer the original Question!

I can't believe some people? Why are you moaning? if you don't like it just leave. Why are you trying to ruin it for everybody on the camp who are happy with the changes.

The letter I received said that if you wasnt happy the camp would give you your site fees back. You can't get fairer then that. My agreement says that if I leave in July I don't get any refund.

I'v been on the park for 3 years and I do not believe that anyone is unhappy with the changes. If Author was still the owner we would have a 8 month season with poor entertainment and a crappy club. We now have 12 months, brilliant entertainment and a lovely club.

I will finish by saying, if your not happy why stay? I wouldn't pay £3000 a year to be unhappy. Get a life and stop ruining ours. Some people just love moaning.

From a happy owner...

sorry I can;t spell but at least I'm not a sad moaning old fart who needs to get a life. Move off Golden Sands and get a life.

My god people like you frustrate me. I bet you have no friends and family who don't talk to you because all you do is moan. Get help

Hi

You cant buy a caravan on a park and expect it to stay exactly the same year after year after year, that simply does not happen!! At least the changes on Golden Sands are to benefit the customers on it.

I think it is all a matter of choice and if there are parks that take owners on for free then you should move to one, I really dont think anything is going to change at Golden Sands.

If you dont want to use your caravan in the winter why dont you book it out and get the rent for it? If you only got £100 per week you could get up to £1,600 in extra income???

I simply dont see the big deal in it all, as mentioned before all of my friends (who we met on the park) love it and not one would want to go back to how it was.

We are going to upgrade our caravan next month so we have double glazing and central heating to use through the winter, the point in telling you this is that thay offered us £8000 for our caravan in px and we only paid £9,500 6 years ago, they cant be just after our money as they wont be making much on the sales if they offer all owners these types of deals!

are you related by anychance, your give a good repo for the site,,,, we have been ripped of a caravan owner still paying for our deed,,,no one is nice in the caravan indurstry take it from me

i've been on this camp for 26 yrs i think its brill opening for 12months my parents , sisters, brothers ,neices ,nephews my children an grandchildren all enjoy it the changes over the years are getting a lot better an should be noticed by everyone its like a lot of things prices are always going up

happyowner

there are non so blind as those who will not see.

Been there done that. I do not want the hassle with the damage they cause.

At least I'm answering your questions why arn't you?

My site fees over the years have helped to make the site what it was (the best in the area) So why should I move off for you to make more profit.

If you can't remember any improvements, then you haven't been here as long as you are trying to make out.

the answers you have given are only the things that have happened since the new management came in.

People who disagree with this management don't get slated they get ousted!

There is no compromise, they won't even discuss it. they want us to accept it or move off. Well I don't intend to go anywhere.

i have been one of them site fees gone up to much over the time we had our caravan not on your site though,, we are paying for a caravan we do not have now, we sold it,,cut our losses and still paying for it im afraid, caravans owners are a law upon themselves. we will never buy one again and will also advise people to do the same BEWARE DO NOT BUY A CARAVAN

sorry I can;t spell but at least I'm not a sad moaning old fart who needs to get a life. Move off Golden Sands and get a life.

My god people like you frustrate me. I bet you have no friends and family who don't talk to you because all you do is moan. Get help

Haha at your pathetic attempt at insults! Pathetic!

Answer the original question...please enlighten me as to how many caravan owners on goldensands are actually happy with the site been open 12 months? :wink:

i've been on this camp for 26 yrs i think its brill opening for 12months my parents , sisters, brothers ,neices ,nephews my children an grandchildren all enjoy it the changes over the years are getting a lot better an should be noticed by everyone its like a lot of things prices are always going up

Another one comes out of the woodwork. Anyway who would want to stay on a caravan site in December and in Rhyl ?

I have just checked with the council, becuase it is a holiday site license council tax does not need to be paid, that is only if it is residential. Had me worried for a minute then.

I dont intend posting any more, my point was only that we are really happy with all of the changes and especially the 12 month thing, it is a shame there are some people who are not but I guess that is life isnt it? You cant please all of the people all of the time.

Byeee:wink:

I can't believe some people? Why are you moaning? if you don't like it just leave. Why are you trying to ruin it for everybody on the camp who are happy with the changes.

The letter I received said that if you wasnt happy the camp would give you your site fees back. You can't get fairer then that. My agreement says that if I leave in July I don't get any refund.

I'v been on the park for 3 years and I do not believe that anyone is unhappy with the changes. If Author was still the owner we would have a 8 month season with poor entertainment and a crappy club. We now have 12 months, brilliant entertainment and a lovely club.

I will finish by saying, if your not happy why stay? I wouldn't pay £3000 a year to be unhappy. Get a life and stop ruining ours. Some people just love moaning.

From a happy owner...

1. The letter we all received only gave you 14 days to decide. I think your agreement entitles you to more than that. Your agreement is like a contract and is in place for years aslong as you pay your fees. So if they want your base they should buy back the agreement.

2. If you don't believe people are unhappy, why are you on this forum accusing them of spoiling it for you?

3. The "lovely club" has less room for people,and even the passage-ways are full of machines. You call that an improvement? I don't think so!

Another one comes out of the woodwork. Anyway who would want to stay on a caravan site in December and in Rhyl ?

Yeh I thought it was odd someone who claims to be a grandparent using a word like "brill" icon6.gif

I just happened to read this thread out of boredom and insomnia, and find it awfully funny that, when just-ice started naming faults and making points, 3 random people happen to stumble across this site and thread, with all of their posts on this thread, who all happen to have caravans there, defending it!

Honestly, it's so obvious that you've all been in touch with each other, asking each other to come on and back you up. Kaldan, you say you've had a caravan there for 26 years, correct? Then why wait until now to come on and defend the park? Surely if it was that good, at some stage over the last ten years at least, you would've came on here and started a thread about how nice it is.

Seriously folks, just admit you're all part of a set up, more than likely from the park itself, and just-ice makes valid points that you can't answer. Grow up!

And just-ice, sounds like you're better off away from this park and it's little cronies. Imagine all the beer and food you can buy with the money you save, and enjoy a little caravan visit with your family, knowing you don't have idiots like them as neighbours...

skonk

Thank's for your comments, and the advice is sound.

Unfortunately If you try to move off site they threaten to charge a ridiculous price to disconnect and move the van off the base.

Alternatively you are offered virtual scrap value for your van which they then sell, making at least 300% profit +.

I don't mind people making a profit, but profiteering is a different matter!

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a MASK!

Edited by just-ice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks