Lowell Financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh another thing, the original 1st letter I received was Cetelem (uk) but the latest said 1st Credit. What the hell is going on. I don't think they even know do they?

Sorry sam which letter is it

Letter when DCA refuses to comply with a CCA request

or

Failiure to provide a copy of the agreement within the prescribed timescale again!!

Cheers

D

number2

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Heres a goodun,

Right 1st letter Original creditor Cetelem (uk) dated 05/03/09

next Original crditor Cetelem(UK) again dated 24/03/09

next original creditor Cetelem(UK) dated 22/04/09

next Original creditor now is 1st Credit letter dated 08/05/09

next Original creditor 1st Credit letter dated 11/05/09

next Original creditor 1st Credit letter dated 01/05/09 what the f**k how can a letter we just received be dated pre 2 others we received before.

I am starting to feel these jackasses don't having a chuffing clue who does what or when!!

OMG this is ridiculous.

Donna

something stinks here hun:rolleyes:

so lowell claim to have brought from cetelem.who could not retrieve a cca.

where do 1st come into it

and if cetelem as oc passed it to 1st cred,how in gods name are the leeds losers involved.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

IS THIS CORRECT.

lowell write and you ask for cca.

ms swallow then says they have a further 30days.to allow oc to retrieve.

now she is saying oc is 1st.

IS IT MS SWALLOW ON BOTH LETTERS?

SAM

wondering as she gets confused about position of ar*e and elbow if 1st cred is typo.

with them being so busy answering all cca requests:rolleyes:

i would send the template as they are out of time anyway.

I asked for cca when Cetelem was OC got letter back from ms swallow with cetelem as oc saying in receipt of request for credit agreement

next letter was dated 08/05/09 saying following recent request i can confirm our client has yet to furnish i can however confirm 1st credit are still in the process of retrieving. this has got 1st credit as oc

next letter dated 11/05/08 we have noted your comments and can advise the under terms yadda yadda a creditor has 12 days to provide the documentation requested. After this inital we have 30 further days blah blah.

then comes letter dated 01/05/09 following recent request i can confirm our client 1st credit has requested your original agreement retrieved from archive

make sense yet:(

well you dont care who oc is for the moment:)

their time is up.she still insists that they have the 30 days.

send template,tell them time is up.they will soon be offering f&f to you.

have sent you PM.

stop worrying.

I just had the same response to my CCA request saying their "client" had requested a copy of this from their archives. I also requested a statement under s.77/78 which got no mention in their reply and the 12 days is up.

I am thinking I might complain to the OFT about these w**kers and their non compliance and whilst I am at it, the trade body at the bottom of their letter. Something tells me that their own internal complaint procedure is not worth the price of a postage stamp.

Edited by spitfire650

• 3 weeks later...

Success guys,

I got the letter:

After liasing with 1st Credit in an effort to obtian blah blah, we have been advised that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened with you.

At this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact concerning payment against this account unless the copy of the original aggreement is received at some point in the future from 1st Credit.

Your

Samanatha (oh not another one gone!!) Swallow

Hip hip hooray!! Success for us once again!!!!

If anyone else needs to sort them out, the guys on this site are excellent. I recommend speaking to sam614.

:lol::lol::D:D

glad it worked hun xx

got 4 more winging the way to her as we speak.hopefully another 4 caggers losing ms swallows affection.

as ODC says shes not having much luck,lets keep it that way.:D

Well Done,

I'm so pleased for you. It swells my soul that we can see the silly bu**ers off again :lol::lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Well done both DHB and CAG for exposing these lowlife for what they are.

Hopefully as the word gets out, fewer members of the public will secumb to Lowell's empty threats and deceitful tactics.

Anyone dissatified with Lowell's should write to the Financial Services Ombudsman not least because they now impose a £500 case fee after the third complaint each year.