DLC/Young and Pearce claimform - old Welcome Finance credit agreement **WON DISCd**

jb000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Congratulations on getting the stay, it seems that Cattles now may not have enough money in the pot to pay the legal bods for the dodgy claims they have rushed through the system. Another one up to CAG.

Go for a strike out AND wasted costs (average claim for this is about £150) which will upset Welcome no end. We can help you with the strike out and wasted costs charges at £9.95 per hour, allow 10 hours legal research, post, copying, printing etc...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks Sillygirl1 my mind is now made up and I am going to go for it.

Anything I can do to annoy them would be the icing on the cake as for years I have suffered from their threats and their patronising attitude.

As I am new to this and this is definately unchartered territory for me, any help to get this started would be most appreciated.

I cannot thank all Caggers enough for their kind words and advice helping me through this and I can finally now see some light at the end of the tunnel.

jb000

MORE FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

They've given up. Claim discontinued.

Maybe they've been reading this and decided to cut there losses as I was thinking of going for the strike out plus costs.

Once again I cannot thank caggers enough especially postggj and sillygirl1 for their help.

Donation to CAG on it's way come payday.

jb000

MORE FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

They've given up. Claim discontinued.

Maybe they've been reading this and decided to cut there losses as I was thinking of going for the strike out plus costs.

Once again I cannot thank caggers enough especially postggj and sillygirl1 for their help.

Donation to CAG on it's way come payday.

jb000

right then

What track was this claim on? if it was fast track or above, or if it had not been allocated to track yet, then you are entitled to your costs and you should be able to recover quite a few hundred pounds id say

Congrats on the result

Claim wasn't allocated a track, didn't even get AQ.

Welcome Finance and Young and Pearce had 28 days plus 5 for service to respond to my embarrased defence. They did'nt respond, claim was stayed and then they gave up.

Scanned documents as attachments.

jb000

wfcredit ag.jpg

wf.discon.jpg

Edited by jb000

Congratulations... we did tell you it wasn't as black as Welcome had painted. Go for the costs and don't forget to keep the paperwork handy, they may appoint somebody to try again and you can prove that you don't owe them a penny.

• 2 months later...

Hi, you'll all probably remember me from a thread Welcome Finance CCJ where Welcome Finance/Legal Recoveries and Collections tried to get a CCJ on me and failed. They eventually gave up.

Now I have another set of parasites on my back, namely Lewis Debt Recovery trying to recover this debt.

I am at a loss of what to do, should I tell them that this (alleged) debt has already gone to court and failed, or can they start this process all over again.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated that these according to their website boast of being large litigants. (Probably allegedly bordering on vexatious).

Many thanks in advance

jb000

Edited by jb000

Write back and tell them that on XXX date XXX tried to get a CCJ and failed, and you have absloute defence on this so it is pointless chasing.

Yes, tell them it has already gone to court and failed. YHou are in the same boat as me and Cap 1, they lost and are still chasing via another company.

These scumbags never give up do they - they need to really have their licences reviewed every THREE months rather than THREE years....

Thanks, I shall write to them and send it recorded delivery on Monday.

I have had Roxburghe, Ruthbridge, Legal Recoveries and Collections as well chasing this debt, so these lot must be pretty low down in the food chain.

Do you think I should go along the lines of "Your client has tried and failed to obtain Court Action on this debt and a copy of the notice of discontinuance is available on request, and now I trust that this is the end of the matter".

I do think that this one is going to bounce around every ****** DCA for quite a while, so I am not going to hold my breath.

Thanks

jb000

Sending this by recorded delivery tomorrow.

This letter has reference to your letter dated 15 September 2009.

I am somewhat surprised at your letter given the fact that your client Welcome Financial Services has already tried and failed to take this matter to Court.

Furthermore, it also further surprises me that your client Welcome Financial Services had not told you of this major development given that you are one of the same company, namely Cattles PLC.

Your client tried to obtain Judgement through Northampton County Court on 12 May 2009 via their solicitors Young and Pearce of Nottingham. I strenuously contested and defended their application for Judgement and your client along with their solicitor discontinued their action.

A copy of the notice of discontinuation is available upon request.

I would suggest you contact your client for further information and I trust that this is the end of the matter.

Yours faithfully

wonder if this is along the right lines.

Any comments?

Thanks jb000

Edited by jb000

I would amend the first qualifying sentence. Since they already took it as far as court, it doesn't quite apply the way you have written it.

Just being a little pedantic, but you might as well be as accurate as possible. :)

Thanks

I have amended the letter slightly, now it reads "already taken this matter through the Court System", instead of tried and failed.

jb000