KAZZAW v Lloyds Asset Card - EVERYONE READ post 15 & post 219 !!!!!!

kazzaw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry I missed this programme, got in from work late. But I take it it it did not go well for the banks!!!!

I have heard the news all day about Barclays and their massive profits, and how they intend charging their customers a fee for having an account - Is that legal I wonder!!!!!

DS

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody local, I should also be on Radio Nottingham's breakfast show tomorrow discussing bank charges & how anyone can claim them back.

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Hi

Missed the programme last night - is it being repeated?

Don't think so.

I'm interested to see what the Tonight programme has to say if it's on on Friday. Any CAG members on it?

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

I have read every single thread on this case and it is amazing - sadly it makes me think I don't have the case all you people do.

My husband has not been charged excessive bank charges (I have a thread going about our problems) but has been charged massive interest rates for his overdraft and also PPI on two loans he took out (each time to repay his overdraft) which they said was compulsory even though he's self employed. Same issue with Credit Card where he was told he HAD to have PPI and only ever paid mininum payment. Oh my....

But I love reading the successes and am truly thrilled for all of you.

Well done - it's hard just managing to read all this with the jargon involved - I am in awe of you all. Fantastic news

UPDATE

Well Done !!!!!!

How lucky are you ?? I have to go to court in April, after a very long drawn out process , I've been trying to get my charges back since July last year and as seems to be the TSB way they hang out until the last minute !! Hope the Judge at my court is similar to yours and others I have heard about.

Any tips anyone ?

Welcome Thomas 51 - Start you own thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/13182-how-make-posts-please.html

Then post up the entire order from the court that informed you of your hearing date and help will ensue.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.