Cento Client Review and missing loans.co.uk data

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Paid 149.99

got forms

posted them back.

Got a dept consolidation company appointed.

He paid a visit

got me to sign some paper work

Aug09 and sep09 direct debited £700 each month to pay my debits

Oct09 receivers arrived.

CCR and/or Appointed DCC havent made any payment to creditors.

Now Receivers are about to sell my property.

:) brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying you paid £149.99 to Cento Client Review - or another Claims Management Company or a Debt Consolidation Company?

Has this matter gone to court and has a judge given a court order?

Can you please state the name of the Company who asked you to sign these forms?

This to me does not sound kosher and needs to be investigated ASAP.

Tuttsi

Paid 149.99

got forms

posted them back.

He paid a visit

Oct09 receivers arrived.

Are you saying you paid £149.99 to Cento Client Review - or another Claims Management Company or a Debt Consolidation Company?

Tuttsi

Yes Tuttsi, i paid them and they (Cento client review Newholme ltd) send me a dept consolidation plan. According to this plan i started payments while they were handling these debits by contacting creditors they were going to arrange my claims (7 in total all against lloyds) but after two months of payment of 1400 there was no payment to none of the creditors accounts so i had to back pay them myself to stop action.

There has been no court action yet. infact they didnt even ask for my documentation which is about 3 feet high from the floor.

I didnt here from them last few weeks since the receivers came last week.

Ray

Ray, forgive me, who is Newholm Ltd? and what connection do they have with Cento Client Review?

You state that Cento Client Review sent a consilidation plan, Cento are a Claims Management not Debt Management Company, so I am at a loss as to what exactly they sent you and who and how receivers are involved. Have you assigned all your debts to Cento? or to Newholm Ltd?

Was it a consolidation loan or a DMP, did they make it clear to you that the £1400 was their fee or was this being paid to your creditors?

Can you post up the T& C's which you signed as well as any correspondence between Cento, yourself and Northolm Ltd, omitting your personal details.

I am very concerned as to what documents you have signed and we need to make some urgent enquiries and make a campaign of how to deal with this.

Can you please explain what documents you signed and did you have them checked with a solicitor.

You can PM me with this information.

Thanks

Tuttsi

ps is this the company Newholm Ltd - taken from the FSA Register?

460877 - Newholme Ltd

Current status:Appointed RepresentativeEffective Date:05/12/2006Tied Agent:Undertakes Insurance Mediation:YRegistered under Money Laundering Regulations:Address:69 Hollins Spring Avenue

Dronfield

Derbyshire

S18 1RP

Notices:Other information:

Edited by TUTTSI
added FSA register details

Paid 149.99

got forms

posted them back.

He paid a visit

Oct09 receivers arrived.

Tuttsi

Yes Tuttsi, i paid them and they (Cento client review Newholme ltd) send me a dept consolidation plan. According to this plan i started payments while they were handling these debits by contacting creditors they were going to arrange my claims (7 in total all against lloyds) but after two months of payment of 1400 there was no payment to none of the creditors accounts so i had to back pay them myself to stop action.

There has been no court action yet. infact they didnt even ask for my documentation which is about 3 feet high from the floor.

I didnt here from them last few weeks since the receivers came last week.

Ray

I rather suspect you need to start a thread of your own, independant from a discussion thread.

I am not certain I understand where the Receivers come in to this. Have you applied for bankruptcy, been taken to court ?. Why are Receivers involved ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 month later...

Hi Bustthematrix,

I have just joined up due to having a cold call yesterday which I fell for hook line and sinker from Centro client review, luckily I did not part with any money, i just said that it sounded just what we needed but I would need to speak to my Husband. the person who called me was Hannah Keen. she was requesting £149.99 with promises to pay it back if they couldn't help but there was no mention of the £10 for each creditor. Luckily I decided to google them and hence how I found out about this forum. Thank you all so much !!!

To you Bustthematrix, please could you DM me with the details of this kosha company as I really wanting someone to help me.:???: I am totally confused who I can trust nowadays without getting scammed, it seems that everyone is at it.:roll:

I will let everyone know how I get on.

thank you and many thanks to you all

Fair Lady:)

p.s. the conversation with Hannah ended with that she would give me a couple of days to speak to my husband and call me back. She gave me their website and also the website of claims regulations which I am unable to access so thats when i became a bit concerned. Mmmmm watch this pace and I will keep you posted.

Dear Fair lady

Sadly, I am unable to do that. The company WERE, it appears kosher until recently (or maybe they weren't but it's only now just coming out).

Anyway, it appears they promise more than they can actually deliver even though to be fair to them, they have got some good results in certain cases.

However, there is definitely a feeling of much disappointment with their work so I cannot recommend them any longer.

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek:

Hi Fair Lady

You are quite right to be cautious for the following reasons:

1. They probably cold called you as everyone that I have spoken to so far has - They are not allowed to cold call under the terms of their authorisation with Ministry of Justice.

2. If they do not willingly confirm and back up their telephone conversationin either by email or post before the £149.99 is paid how can you be certain that you have understood everything and that what they have said is backed up in writing.

3. Did they not tell you about the 30% to be paid as well.

4. They quite often tell you what sums they can recover for you when they are trying to sell their services - it is worth remembering that they are not privvy to your personal information at the time of their call to you and it is just pure guess work on their side.

Apart from anything else everything they can do for you, you can do yourself for minimal/no cost here with the help of this site. At least then all your personal information will be kept private and away from prying eyes.

I have heard of some awfull horror storries Claims regarding Management Companies in general, taking the money that has been refunded and not paying it over when the money has been received. There are well over 100 claims management companies that have had their authorisation with the MOJ either cancelled or suspended. Many of then have not been in operation yet for a year and do not have accounts filed yet at companies house.

Tuttsi

Hi Bustthematrix,

I have just joined up due to having a cold call yesterday which I fell for hook line and sinker from Centro client review, luckily I did not part with any money, i just said that it sounded just what we needed but I would need to speak to my Husband. the person who called me was Hannah Keen. she was requesting £149.99 with promises to pay it back if they couldn't help but there was no mention of the £10 for each creditor. Luckily I decided to google them and hence how I found out about this forum. Thank you all so much !!!

To you Bustthematrix, please could you DM me with the details of this kosha company as I really wanting someone to help me.:???: I am totally confused who I can trust nowadays without getting scammed, it seems that everyone is at it.:roll:

I will let everyone know how I get on.

thank you and many thanks to you all

Fair Lady:)

p.s. the conversation with Hannah ended with that she would give me a couple of days to speak to my husband and call me back. She gave me their website and also the website of claims regulations which I am unable to access so thats when i became a bit concerned. Mmmmm watch this pace and I will keep you posted.

New here so please excuse. What concerns me about CENTO. (who called me twice yesterday) is that they are asking me for £199...and not the afformentioned £149 which people are talking about on MSE, legal seagulls and here and plenty of other forums. So I asked them about this and they (a guy called Adam) said look, you know how much we charge, £199 NOT £149...thats just forum users trying to bring us down. They also mentioned you Tuttsi and tried saying you were an ex eployee trying to bad mouth them? After reading your posts, thats not how it looks to me.

Their registration to MOJ runs out in March 2010...does this just mean they'll keep you hanging on till then and take the money and run???

Id also be very interested to hear hear if POTLESS 1 recieved anything back at all?

I'm completely naive to these things, but im trying to be vigilant and open to all suggestions. It just sounded interesting to me as I have an Egg card and I believe i was missold it. i wont go into that here but if anyone can offer some help...id be much obliged.

many thanks.

I look forward to hearing about any good results from Cento.

Dear Fair lady

Sadly, I am unable to do that. The company WERE, it appears kosher until recently (or maybe they weren't but it's only now just coming out).

Anyway, it appears they promise more than they can actually deliver even though to be fair to them, they have got some good results in certain cases. I would be interested to hear about these good results?

However, there is definitely a feeling of much disappointment with their work so I cannot recommend them any longer.

Hi Jonny

If you speak to them again - you now know for sure that I am not an ex employee and would not work for such a company.

Tuttsi

New here so please excuse. What concerns me about CENTO. (who called me twice yesterday) is that they are asking me for £199...and not the afformentioned £149 which people are talking about on MSE, legal seagulls and here and plenty of other forums. So I asked them about this and they (a guy called Adam) said look, you know how much we charge, £199 NOT £149...thats just forum users trying to bring us down. They also mentioned you Tuttsi and tried saying you were an ex eployee trying to bad mouth them? After reading your posts, thats not how it looks to me. I have just fallen off my chair laughing so, so much. I have never ever worked for Cento and I never would work for such a company and feel insulted that they should say that when it ain't true.

Their registration to MOJ runs out in March 2010...does this just mean they'll keep you hanging on till then and take the money and run???

Id also be very interested to hear hear if POTLESS 1 recieved anything back at all?

I'm completely naive to these things, but im trying to be vigilant and open to all suggestions. It just sounded interesting to me as I have an Egg card and I believe i was missold it. i wont go into that here but if anyone can offer some help...id be much obliged.

many thanks.

Hi everyone

I just got a call from CENTO and they asked me to pay £299.00. This looks a lot of money for what they do. I am glad I got a chance to surf around their details and found this thread.

They also say if they can't do us better financial, they would refund the money. And I asked "why don't you get the money from the NWNF arrangement". To be honest I think they are already sharing the money with the solicitors anyway.

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...

Looks like I've just been well and truely bumped for £299 from Cento Client Review. They have called me several times now for months on end and also made the phonecall sound so urgent! Anyways cutting all that short last week came the call and I don't know what made me do it but I paid them £299 from my credit card they assured me they could get written off. They sounded so convincing and the more they spoke the more I felt burdens being lifted from my shoulders....they caught me in their trap I suppose. Anyways I decided to look more into it whilst I was filling out the paperwork because things just weren't quite ringing true. Think I'll need to be making a phonecall tomorrow morning...they did assure me I would get a full refund if I decided not to go ahead with the claims or was unsucessful. I feel so stupid. This is so unlike me to agree to something like this in the first place...no wonder I'm depressed!!

If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated I'm finding it difficult to think straight right now as I'm so angry with myself.

twinkle

..don't beat yourself up over it twinkle.. we've all been had at times, one way or another.. your credit card company should be able to stop the payment too.. :)

of course didn't think of contacting the credit card company...worth a go thanks!

Hi all.

Im polish so sorry for any misspelling or any other language probs.:wink:.

Just got a call from cento an hour ago and looks like made good decision not pay them money without checking them first.

They asked me to pay them £149+VAT (?). Told them to call me tomorrow as need to check them. Wonder if they call me back? Although didnt think when they have my number from. Is it cold calling?

Anyway im very happy to be here as i see just saved some money.

Is that "writting off debts" story real at all?

Hi Pole

Yes, I believe writing off debts is real, BUT you have to choose your approach VERY VERY carefully. In my business experience, there's nothing like a good honest recommendation.

That said, here's some links to show that things ARE being done by some...

FT.com / UK - Ruling to force lenders to write off debts

FT.com / UK - Banks face loans write-off after ruling

FT.com / UK / Politics & policy - Subprime lender?s arrears deal is legal first

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek: