Welcome Finance, recently departed

Guest sol_y_sombre
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sol_y_sombre
I'm gone from this thread

then see ya

this thred is much better without crusaders, i posted to help people, if i can, i now realise that it doesnt fit everyones agenda,

a closed mind is like a parachute, etc, etc

as stated i will give my understandings and ideas on what i would do, given specific situations, am not getting involved with pish fom peeps

`lets Get Started Then

First Question

What About All The Phantom Charges Put On Peoples Accounts

WHY ARE AGREEMENTS ALLREADY MADE UP PRIOR TO SIGNING WITH PPI ETC ALLREADY WRITTEN INTO THE AGREEMENT

WHY IS NO STATEMENT OF MEANS DONE

WHAY IS COMMISSION ,BROKERS PAYMENTS NOT MENTIONED

WHY IS PPI POLICY OVER 36 MONTHS WHEN AGREEMENT ARE UP TO 60 MONTHS

WHY ON WARRANTIES A MAX OF 1000 IS ALL THATS ALLOWED, HIDDEN IN THE VERY SMALL PRINT

THIS COULD GO ON AND ON SO BE HONEST WITH YOUR REPLIES

I ALLREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS

Edited by postggj

Guest sol_y_sombre
am pretty certain that WFS will survive, what a shame !! probaly slimmed down and perhaps with a new name/owner, but any company that collects 60-80 mi££ion a month must have a future i would think

WFS seem to take legal action really as a last resort,( im sure there are others who would disagree ) normally if someone, in their opinion, unreasonably, refuses to make any payments over a suatained period, if someone is showing avoidance and their is no dialogue then it is likely attachments of earnings and so on will be an option for WFS ( welcome seem to still do this, even if we are being unreasonable !! )

as am not 100% sure about legalities, england/scotland etc there is no point in me giving duff info,( Welcome 99 % of the time give duff info, well they do as they think we are all stupid enough to believe them !! )[/quote]

Im sorry Sol, but I think you will find that most people on here would be a bit apprehensive in what you are saying...Not saying anyone doesnt believe you, but there are alot of ' ex welcome employees ' that tend to come on here and spout some absolute c**p, and then we never see them for dust......I would be interested to see what Andie or post makes of this !!

sorry, dont think i can help in any of the above points,

How come you havent answered my SAR ?

How come since ive started asking lots of awkward questions ie why the hell in two years has my balance barely reduced ??

How comes in the seven months since ive requested a statement, you havent provided me with any ?

Guest sol_y_sombre
Sol....why do Welcome employees go round to people's houses and ask for keys to cars to drive off when they actually can't after a certain amount of the loan is paid off ? Why are the lines of communication so poor, when during a bona-fide dispute, attempts are still made to harrass against the OFT's guidelines ? I have a friend who owes £7,000 of a car loan, has paid off 2/3 of the debt already and yesterday had a visit at home from a Welcome employee asking for the car keys so he could take it away - Welcome owe him £8,000 in missold (proven missold) PPI, he has a dispute ongoing which was sent to Welcome over 4 weeks ago by recorded delivery, they are in default of his SAR request, and still he is getting 4-6 calls per day, and this visit yesterday.....quite frankly this is not acceptable behaviour....

gee, take a breath

if a WFS employee asks for car keys then hand them over, they would **** themselves, no one at WFS can go down that road

as mentioned am not getting involved in legalities, so dont bother, way too complicated,

Ill Now Pass On This Thread And Not Waste My Time

If Sombre Will Answer Some Basic Questions Then I Will Give That Xcagger The Respect They Deserve

At The Moment Its All Smoke And Mirrors

Why doesn't WF reply to letters unlike every other Company,Bank, Building Society that I have ever dealt with down the years and consider itself so superior.

Guest sol_y_sombre
what happens when welcome can not produce a signed agreement

my understanding is that in court, if it went that far, you would be liable for everything including court costs, IF you had made even a single payment, that payment would be a submission that the debt was yours

if no payments made and no contracts then it would probably be written off

i say probably as i am only willing to give my understandings, this shouldnt be confused with legal advice

its a real shame that i have to mention confusion, advice etc, however, there are people on here that confuse, blah, blah, blah ;)

Guest sol_y_sombre

I hope your new job is an honest job.

not even wort a full stop

HI Sol

And firstly I would explain that people on here are VERY mistrusting of people that claim to be FORMER welcome employees as the majority of the times this is not true and/or people have been so abysmally treated by Welcome Finance and it's employees that the first instinct is to attack.

I for one think that it pays to be honest and call a spade a spade rather than just make 'silly' comments etc

I personally wouldn't trust a Welcome employee or ex employee as far as I could pick them up and throw them - but in saying that I do know there are people out there that are prepared to try and help so for that point I will sit back and watch and give you benefit of the doubt until I see something that makes my mind up either way.

I am an experienced Welcome Cagger - I know more about Welcome than most of it's employees do, as with all due respect people that worked in branches, crc centre etc do not know what is happening to the company as a whole - I DO!!

I know how it works right from Joe Bloggs sales person to Josephine Bloggs compliance to Joseph Bloggs Director.

I have made it my business to know this business so myself and a few others on here will know very shortly whether you are for real or not.

I would also just like to say that your statement regarding "statements of facts" - that is very rich coming from a Welcome employees whos company would not know a fact if it bit them on the arse - they can't even count to £950 million right! - perhaps if you didn't come on here making bold and frankly wooly statements about Caggers youmay recieve a better reception - Just a thought??

There are a lot of knowledgable and helpful people on here and without this site there would be a lot of Welcome customers out there still getting screwed over, paying on s**t agreements and being bullied to the point of suicide - and yes if you are a Welcome employee - you will know this has happened and has been the talk of a number of branches!!

Also clarify if you don't mind what you mean by better or cheaper options than the ones offered here??

I hope you don't mean rewriting your loan down? As you would know this is not reccommended by the FSA or OFT??[/quote]

Just in case you missed my question, here it is again - would appreciate a response.

my understanding is that in court, if it went that far, you would be liable for everything including court costs, IF you had made even a single payment, that payment would be a submission that the debt was yours

i say probably as i am only willing to give my understandings, this shouldnt be confused with legal advice

its a real shame that i have to mention confusion, advice etc, however, there are people on here that confuse, blah, blah, blah ;)

ha ha ha LMAO

Your initial post on here said you wanted to state facts - this is not a fact Sol this is wholey incorrect no signed agreement in court means any payments you may have made are LEGALLY deemed to be a gift.

Therefore you are liable for no costs, no agreement, no future payments NADA!!

Once again if you come on here saying you are going to give facts and stating a lot of cag advice is incorrect - perhaps you should remember people in glass houses....

now i am angry

stop talking crap

ive won for caggers seven times in court cases where welcome did not even have an agreement let alone a valid one

good night all

this caggere is bovine exxcrament till valid questions are answered

Guest sol_y_sombre
HI Sol

And firstly I would explain that people on here are VERY mistrusting of people that claim to be FORMER welcome employees as the majority of the times this is not true and/or people have been so abysmally treated by Welcome Finance and it's employees that the first instinct is to attack.

I for one think that it pays to be honest and call a spade a spade rather than just make 'silly' comments etc

I personally wouldn't trust a Welcome employee or ex employee as far as I could pick them up and throw them - but in saying that I do know there are people out there that are prepared to try and help so for that point I will sit back and watch and give you benefit of the doubt until I see something that makes my mind up either way.

I am an experienced Welcome Cagger - I know more about Welcome than most of it's employees do, as with all due respect people that worked in branches, crc centre etc do not know what is happening to the company as a whole - I DO!!

I know how it works right from Joe Bloggs sales person to Josephine Bloggs compliance to Joseph Bloggs Director.

I have made it my business to know this business so myself and a few others on here will know very shortly whether you are for real or not.

I would also just like to say that your statement regarding "statements of facts" - that is very rich coming from a Welcome employees whos company would not know a fact if it bit them on the arse - they can't even count to £950 million right! - perhaps if you didn't come on here making bold and frankly wooly statements about Caggers youmay recieve a better reception - Just a thought??

There are a lot of knowledgable and helpful people on here and without this site there would be a lot of Welcome customers out there still getting screwed over, paying on s**t agreements and being bullied to the point of suicide - and yes if you are a Welcome employee - you will know this has happened and has been the talk of a number of branches!!

Also clarify if you don't mind what you mean by better or cheaper options than the ones offered here??

I hope you don't mean rewriting your loan down? As you would know this is not reccommended by the FSA or OFT??

cant really give a toss if i pass your suspicions or not, i never came on here to help you, i never for a moment even considered WFS stalkers, i have offered to give my opinion to any WFS customer that has been hit with charges etc and anyone i can pass on policy too,

having a knowledge of policy (which is much more than some of the randoms i have read) will be much beneficial to some

cant really give a toss if i pass your suspicions or not, i never came on here to help you, i never for a moment even considered WFS stalkers, i have offered to give my opinion to any WFS customer that has been hit with charges etc and anyone i can pass on policy too,

having a knowledge of policy (which is much more than some of the randoms i have read) will be much beneficial to some

The thing is Sol - not heard any help from you yet!

So perhap you need to reassess you behaviour - do what you said you were here to do!

I see you also missed answering my question - as I am a Welcome customer you should by your own words help me by answering my question.

so for the 3rd time....

clarify if you don't mind what you mean by better or cheaper options than the ones offered here??

I hope you don't mean rewriting your loan down? As you would know this is not reccommended by the FSA or OFT??

Guest sol_y_sombre
am pretty certain that WFS will survive, probaly slimmed down and perhaps with a new name/owner, but any company that collects 60-80 mi££ion a month must have a future i would think

quote]

Talking of incorrect statements though - perhaps this should be clarified so it's correct....

Welcome CLAIMED is was collecting £60-80 million a month

What Welcome was not telling it's own parent company or the LSE was that this was taking into account the agreements that were over 120 past due, the ficticious agreements they wrote to people that were not Welcome customers AND the extra months they add on to their customers files that are listed on CRA

This has been uncovered by Deloitte and Freshfields and you will find this (guess)timate is very over exagerrated.

WFS having new owners and a new name is also not 'survival' that is liquidation.

Thats it now - said my piece - just sitting back and watching VERY closely

pants

the 60-80 mi££ion quoted was CASH COLLECTED, not promised, expected, cheques pending, postal orders or pictures of the queen

that was the cash collected, CASH collected for the month, i also have it on pretty decent info, my mate, that they done even better this month, dunno how much that means, but lots of £££

pants

the 60-80 mi££ion quoted was CASH COLLECTED, not promised, expected, cheques pending, postal orders or pictures of the queen

that was the cash collected, CASH collected for the month, i also have it on pretty decent info, my mate, that they done even better this month, dunno how much that means, but lots of £££

WRONG!!! - Have you not learned what Welcome say is bulls**t what the auditors say is what matters Sol - and your mate quite frankly means even less than you!

In Oct 2008 the 'bad/uncollectable debt' on every £1 for Welcome was 30p in March 2009 they are at 40p.

That means the £60 million figure you tout - wipe off about £25 million and perhaps you are a little closer.

They have not done better this month - FACT!!

You do know what a FACT is don't you cos so far everything you are spouting is very far from that!

Edited by andie_303

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks