Bankruptcy question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi alfied

Yes, unless that person has been sequestrated under the new legislation and have a bankruptcy restriction agreement or order against them for a period up to 15 years, they can become a director or hold public office after the date of their discharge.

Regards.

hi my husband is claiming bankruptcy and we don`t know how ths will effect me. I have lived in my house for over 10 years and it is owned by a local housing assosiation we have only been married since aug 08 and he lost his job in nov 08 i pay the bills from my account and the house is still in my maiden name. The rent is paid by housing benefit as i was made redundant in sept 08 and was out of work for 2 months before my new job which is a low paid part-time job.

All his depts are in his name and are bank accounts and bank loans. I just need to know if it would effect me in anyway as i have 2 children by a previous relationship and my son goes to college this year. Please Help.:-)

By the way just realised this is for scotland but we live in wales.

Edited by danceteacher
wrong topic area