BankFodder BankFodder

joanne19792001

Who to complain to about Welcome making threats to Mum.............again!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4047 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am so sick of these **** bags asking my Mum to pay money for me:mad:.

I spoke to someone last week who was asking for money and i aid i wasn't paying anything else untill i got my SAR as they had entered a new loan agreement on my Credit File that i haven't signed an agreement for. I arranged for the guy to ring me today to see if i had my info back(doubt it i only sent last week). He did not ring and turned up at the door at 5.30pm. I was in the middle of changing baby so my Mum who was at my house went to door and said she's busy, you were supposed to ring her, she told you she wasn't paying anything. The WF guy obviously didn't realise i was in the room next to door and said i had spoken to him today and i told him to come for the money:-o and could she pay him. My Mum said no so he grunted and stormed off. He went backto his car and came back 5mins later banging aggressively on door(not the first time he's frightened my son). My Mum went to door and he told my Mum it was her last chance and he wanted £5 NOW or he was sending it to DCA. I stormed out the room and said i was making a complaint and he had no right threatening my mother like that to try and make her pay it for me. His reply was "try it" then he went away.

I am sick of this man with his bullying tactics and i want to do something about it. Can you tell me who i should make a complaint to about him?

He ha threatened loads of times to send to a DCA, court action, Attatchment of earnings, and i have told him to go ahead(my credit rating is rubbish anyway so it won't make much difference) but he never has. They have reduced and reduced my payments right down to £5 a month and hae stopped adding charges to my account(or so they say) so why are they so bothered about this. Surely they would be better rid of the hassle of collecting £5 a month. This makes me think they know that the last loan shouldn't be there:|

they are very bothered as today they have gone out of business [see the cattles thread]

complaint to the oft, red sticky on the homepage or up top here somewhere.

they have NO LEGAL POWERS to threaten what they have & you should have called the police at the first of his visits.

i would say write to them with the no doorstep callers letter from the dca temples library, but i dont think its worth the bother.

if turns up at the door again, tell him you are videoing it or at least record it.

tell him to go away and that if he returns he is tresspassing. you have not invited him around so go away. then call te police with his reg number.

welcome are the pits for customer relations

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

I think a CCA (agreement) request might be a good idea too, (this is different to a SAR) they can't enforce a debt when there is no signed agreement in place - you can find the template here - (number 7) - The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors - you might find this useful too - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/591-dca-home-visit-if-you-receive-or-are-threatened-with-a-doorstep-visit-.html

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Once the debt is disputed (the SAR request wouldn't carry any weight as a dispute until it goes past the 40 days for them to comply)

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html