HCLF LIMITED - Statutory Demand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A guy came to the house to deliver a statutory demand under Insolvency Act. CCJ was ordered in July 2008 and they did try to put a charging order on house but thrown out of court because although i am joint name on mortgage i AM NOT on the deeds of the house. I have no bank account or any assets even the car is in my partners name. I think the debt will be 6 years old in June 2009 (not used my barclays account for years and years) If they proceed with bankruptcy order what will happen with house and also have a joint secured loan(house improvements new roof) what would happen here. Also have other debts with other people would they be included in the bankruptcy and if not what should i do.

Not bothered if they go for bankruptcy saves me paying for it but wondered if anyone could let me where i stand wth all this

You mention they have a CCJ ? Have you considered getting this set aside ? is this for a bank account ? or a credit card ? were there many excessive charges on the account ? Before the CCJ was issued was there a 6 year gap where you made no payment on to the account ?

Am doing this for a mate so will answer all questions as i can. Not sure if card or account but he called it barclays which makes me think account. He is not sure if there was a 6 year gap between debt and CCJ but thinks maybe not