Halifax CCA - ?enforceable

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a similar problem with Halifax - they sent me a CCA with was signed by me without the prescribed terms and conditions, but they also sent another page with "key financial information" (which they say was on the back of the original! No proof of course)

Does anyone know if there has been any cases on this - where the prescribed T&Cs are purportedly on the BACK but not signed, and no reference to "terms and conditions overleaf"?

I would have thought it would not form "part of the document signed by the debtor" if it wasn't brought to your attention, but there may be case law on this - anyone know?

Thanks!

I have a similar problem with Halifax - they sent me a CCA with was signed by me without the prescribed terms and conditions, but they also sent another page with "key financial information" (which they say was on the back of the original! No proof of course)

Does anyone know if there has been any cases on this - where the prescribed T&Cs are purportedly on the BACK but not signed, and no reference to "terms and conditions overleaf"?

I would have thought it would not form "part of the document signed by the debtor" if it wasn't brought to your attention, but there may be case law on this - anyone know?

Thanks!

Without seeing your agreement, it is hard to tell. If they go to court they will need to produce the original in court, not a copy.

Post a link back here to your thread with the agreement on.

• 5 weeks later...

Have just received a load of paperwork from Halifax re my two credit cards with them. There seems to be a lot of pages missing - is this something that is common?

I really don't understand the print outs but have a couple of questions:

Does the cardholder have to sign a new agreement when the credit limit is changed (my credit limited was increased on one of my cards a few times - from £7k up to £16k)?

What happens when it is obvious that some pages are missing from the print outs?

I was also sent codes that relate to the printouts but the codes on the printouts aren't listed - so can't make sense of any of them!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Have today received a letter from Blair Oliver and Scott titled Notice of Intended Court Action and that I should pay by 08/02/09 (received letter 06/02/09) to stop action being taken.

I have been sending Blair Oliver and Scott Account in Dispute letters as I have never had all the paperwork from Halifax for my Subject Access Request.

What is my next step of action?